The Student Room Group

Who's the recipient of most of your texts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
My boyfriend.
Reply 121
At the moment, my boyfriend, but I also text my mum, my best friend and my cousin quite a lot.

(I work with my bloke, I don't know why I text him so much!)
My best mate's girlfriend.
Haha.
She's now my best mate. He reckons we're more of a relationship than they are :p:
Reply 123
I don't top up my mobile since around november lol. I used to text a lot with a lot of people I didn't care that much about and with a few friends (because luckily I got to see the ones I did care about on a daily basis so we talked in person). Next year, everybody's going to different unis so I might top up the thing. I'll probably text my female best friend a lot. I don't think we will survive without saying worthless yet funny things to each other daily
Reply 124
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Brilliant. :rofl: You must use 'sexface' pretty often then for it to be in your mobile dictionary. :tongue:

I said a bit back in this thread, I got "I got paid" auto-corrected to "I got laid". That went down well. :teehee:

I'll never forget this time when my friend's auto-correct translated "puta" (portuguese for "hooker") to "pura" (portuguese for "pure")
Ma boyfriend D:
My best female friend, love talking to her and i hardly get to see her while she's at uni. If i'm in a relationship then it'll be fairly even between her and my girlfriend as to who i'll be texting the most.

Never been a fan of talking on the phone for some reason. I don't know why.
My boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending