Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroseeee)
    Okay Thanks for all your help, and sorry for so many questions

its fine I don't mind answering them

ReputationRep:
    Is it just those with unconditional offers that have recieved their welcome packs?

i've firmed NTU but dont have an email or anything in the post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masseyj03)
    Is it just those with unconditional offers that have recieved their welcome packs?

I got an email and mine's a conditional offer. Sure you don't have an email? I thought mine was unimportant at first but it ended up being the welcome pack with my ID. If you don't have it now, I'm sure you will soon, they probably send them in batches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masseyj03)

check in junk mail, that's where mine was

ReputationRep:
    i checked in junk and in my other email address and it wasnt there.

oh well i'm sure it'll turn up

ReputationRep:
    How long after accepting your place did you get your ntu id?

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited but nervous now, so much to have to do during frshers week and before then!!!

ReputationRep:
    I havent recieved my pack yet , checked junk and its still not there. Rang NTU they said they are sent out by each school so its prob not been sent out by business school yet?

Has anyone recieved the welcome pack from any of the business and accounting courses yet?

Im to eager to get mine

ReputationRep:
    I havent got mine and i have an unconditional :/ has anyone who got it in the psychology department? i is freaked now :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dorts91)
    I havent got mine and i have an unconditional :/ has anyone who got it in the psychology department? i is freaked now :/
    ive got conditional in psychology department and i havent received anything yet if thats any help, dont worry isnt just u ...

ReputationRep:
    i haven't gotten mine either i'm going for English, is anyone else doing English and haven't gotten theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Hi all, recieved the the Welcome Pack email today (suppose most of you applicants have as well)

I'm currently holding a conditional offer and have noticed that I'll be able to apply for accomodation 9th May onwards. I need to sort out student finance (fill in the application form) and need to make a student bank account for that application. My question in regards to this email today, what should I start doing in order to ensure that everything is ready before the 9th May?

Also, what's a good/reliable bank to open a student account with (your opinions and why) and how fast will places like Hampden, Gill and Sandby go on the 9th?

:rolleyes:Anywho, what are you guys thinking of in terms of accomodation and the prospect of studying at NTU?

XX
    Hi there,

Natwest is the bank I would suggest. I had my student account back in 2008 so can't remember all the details, but I got a good sized overdraught (£1250 I think), a credit card (£500 limit) and a free student railcard. May have been more, can't remember. I left my course in the first year and despite having to get rid of the student account (so the overdraught) they didn't ask for the credit card or railcard back. I'm starting uni again this year (NTU - Wildlife Conservation at Brackenhurst) and will be going with Natwest again.

Tasia

ReputationRep:
    hey what time is everyone going to book the accom?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.