Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I need your opinion on this GCSE study plan, please answer? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 10 doing my GCSE's and aiming for straight, or many A*'s. This week I tried one schedule where i was studying from 4.40pm to 9pm, it was too much and I hated it. I find that I work best and procrastinate less under a schedule, but less rigorous, so I have created a new one:

Monday - Friday: Straight after school review every subject, type up notes for each subject (usually takes an hour) and then after that exam revision:
    Go through exam syllabus
    Mon - *Bio & Chem & History
    Tues - Bio & Chem
    Wed - Physics & Maths
    Thurs - History & English (essay plans - idea)
    Fri - Maths & Physics

At least 45 mins revision for each subject on weekdays.

Last 5 - 10 minutes for each subject talk in front of mirror/summarising information learnt off by heart. Quickly review difficult topics)

Saturday - Do extra maths and physics - two hours each minimum. Syllabus and practice questions.
    5 pages of past papers in bio, Chem, physics & history.*
    Sunday - Review notes for the week and do extra online research for each subject

What do you think of it? Is it very efficient? Thanks a lot for your help! Sorry if I keep asking questions on this, just want to be absolute certain. Thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    If, instead of spending so much time planning and asking annoying repetitive questions on TSR, you actually revised, you'd be set for A*s.
    You seriously don't need to stress and do so much work.

ReputationRep:
    completely agree - all your questions are exactly the same basically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fragile_Illusions)
    If, instead of spending so much time planning and asking annoying repetitive questions on TSR, you actually revised, you'd be set for A*s.
    You seriously don't need to stress and do so much work.
    If you read the question carefully, you would have seen that I have already tried one of the schedules, and I stated that I did not like it. So I created a new one. If my questions bother you so much, don't answer them. I will ask as many questions as I desire. I am aware that my questions are repetitive, but I am an indecisive person, that's just me. Before January anyway, the last time I came on this site was late 2009 or something like that. Let me be, IT'S A FREE WORLD.

Just had to get that off my chest :mad:

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.