The Student Room Group

Kingston or Westminster?

I have similar offers from Kingston University and University of Westminster to study Business Management. I'm finding it difficult to decide between either university, as they are quite similar. Kingston is higher in most league tables by about 10 places, however I've heard some negative things about it from people I know. Westminster seems to have a better reputation.

Any suggestions?
Reply 1
I think Kingston has a better reputation than Westminster.

If they're similar, why not decide on which uni you actually prefer?
Kingston >.<
Reply 3
Original post by stephenc
I have similar offers from Kingston University and University of Westminster to study Business Management. I'm finding it difficult to decide between either university, as they are quite similar. Kingston is higher in most league tables by about 10 places, however I've heard some negative things about it from people I know. Westminster seems to have a better reputation.

Any suggestions?

Kingston! i went for the open day i loved it!
Reply 4
Original post by stephenc

Any suggestions?

Westminster University does not have a better reputation; I think you're getting it confused with the area in central London :tongue:
What have people got against Westminster?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending