Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm in year 12 atm, and I've applied to quite a few Summer Schools for this year - for Maths and Science as I want to read either pure Maths in Uni, or possibly (Phys) Natural Sciences. I don't really want to go into finance, but I've just been given an opportunity to do a weeks worth of work experience with an accountacy firm in London.

Unfortunately, I can't do both because they clash, (with the really good Summer Schools as well, UNIQ or Eton depending on which one I go on/get onto that is)

Anyway, the deadline for the W/E isn't until June, but I just want to be able to make a decision soon. I could either do the work exp since I've already got the chance to go on about 3 other summer schools in total, or I can just do the Summer schools since I don't need to be essentially 'wasting' time in an accountacy firm. Which one should I go on, and why? If anyone ever done W/E with an accountancy firm, what did you think of it?

Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.