Turn on thread page Beta

Help needed to find a routine watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my girlfriend has joined the gym. However, her goals are different to mine and so I can't relate my routine to hers.

She wants to 'tone' up and lose fat. I was wondering what kind of routine she should be looking at.

Should she mix cardio and weights or should she have specific weight training and cardio days? She wants to go 4 times a week. So a 4 day split would be brilliant.

Thanks for any help.

ReputationRep:
    Get her to train the same as you, and do some cardio too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    This, get her to read this too;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=887324

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    She doesn't want to do deadlifts, squats or benches. I've tried to get her to :lol:. I've kind of had to work around it. Maybe she will change her mind once she gets into it but for now I've had to try and come up with a few different things. Thanks for the help though pal.

ReputationRep:
    This may actually get her to do it. Cheers!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.