Turn on thread page Beta

Drugs - Legalise or Not? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Would be greatly appreciated if you guys could fill out this form, will only take you a couple of minutes. It's for a uni project, more responses the better, and all responses are anonymous.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T2NMTTD

ReputationRep:
    Good survey, done Maybe could have been a question on cost to society to see peoples opinions on that?

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Good survey, done Maybe could have been a question on cost to society to see peoples opinions on that?

Was thinking this, but the actual cost to society is very difficult to measure! I also only had 10 spaces for questions.

ReputationRep:
    You need to put a poll on these things aswell, interesting to see the results.

ReputationRep:
    *bumping this up*

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T2NMTTD

Do it. It will be fun, promise.

ReputationRep:
    For how often I use recreational drugs, there is no option for several times a day?

What option do you want me to choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrengineer)
    For how often I use recreational drugs, there is no option for several times a day?

What option do you want me to choose?
    Just choose the first option - at the end there is a comment box where you can discuss how often you really use them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac132)
    Just choose the first option - at the end there is a comment box where you can discuss how often you really use them
    I didn't mention anything about it in the end box, as I thought that was solely for discussing the war on drugs.

Anyway, i completed it for you OP.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.