Turn on thread page Beta

Would I be stupid to.... watch

meet up with an ex-teacher later?

I'm a 20-year-old guy and one of my (female) ex-teachers has asked me to meet up with her.

She's 36 and we've been chatting on Facebook for a while. She asked me what my plans for the weekend were and, when I said I didn't have any, she suggested that we go for a drink.

We're supposed to meet at half ten in a bar in a nearby town, but now I'm having cold feet. Could she get into trouble if something happened even though I left 6th form almost 2 years ago? She's gorgeous and seems interested in me, so I'd like to go and see what happens...

Thanks in advance for any advice

ReputationRep:
    nope it's completely fair game, go forth and tap that

ReputationRep:
    If you pull it off, and she is actually gorgeous, you're a ****ing lad. Better than anything I've done thus far. But I'm only 16

ReputationRep:
    Go forth my Good Sir, and tap dat!

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's a bit late to let her down now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I'm a 20-year-old guy and one of my (female) ex-teachers has asked me to meet up with her.

She's 36 and we've been chatting on Facebook for a while. She asked me what my plans for the weekend were and, when I said I didn't have any, she suggested that we go for a drink.

We're supposed to meet at half ten in a bar in a nearby town, but now I'm having cold feet. Could she get into trouble if something happened even though I left 6th form almost 2 years ago? She's gorgeous and seems interested in me, so I'd like to go and see what happens...

No longer a student + she's no longer your teacher = fair game. Smash her back doors in.

ReputationRep:
    Not illegal. Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    When I read the title I was gonna say smart listens to the brain, stupid listens to the heart, but now I've read the full post, I'm gonna say rag the hell out of her! I cant believe your having second doubts

ReputationRep:
    Could she get into trouble if something happened
    No suprisingly enough going out with another adult isnt illegal

ReputationRep:
    It seems strange but I suppose it's up to you to judge whether you're okay with that.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it

She obviously doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, so just enjoy!

ReputationRep:

No she can't get in trouble anymore because she's not your teacher anymore.

Just make sure that you use protection

ReputationRep:
    Do it.

Thanks for the advice

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx"

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx"

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?

Maybe I'm tired or maybe I just have dirty mind...either way, I honestly thought that said "sexing you"

ReputationRep:
    tell us how it went lol

ReputationRep:

Get all up in her!

It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!!

That's hinting at sex, right?...I haven't had sex in 6 months

ReputationRep:
    It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!!

That's hinting at sex, right?
    ...I haven't had sex in 6 months

Sounds promising

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2012
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.