Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!!

That's hinting at sex, right?...I haven't had sex in 6 months

Aw, thats beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did she have some kind of secret crush on you when she was a teacher or something. Seriously, i'm guessing it was the first "date" you had with her since you left school, and it already went that far.

(Original post by Dii Dii)
    Hey, did she have some kind of secret crush on you when she was a teacher or something. Seriously, i'm guessing it was the first "date" you had with her since you left school, and it already went that far.
    We were very close when I was in 6th form, but I don't know if she had a crush on me

Met up again last night

Lots of kissing and...other stuff back at her place, but no sex.

She said she didn't want to rush into anything this week but has invited me over next weekend!

To be honest, I don't really care about the sex - I just love being with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Met up again last night

Lots of kissing and...other stuff back at her place, but no sex.

She said she didn't want to rush into anything this week but has invited me over next weekend!

To be honest, I don't really care about the sex - I just love being with her
    I don't usually condone relationships like this but you sound like a lovely guy and I hope it works out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebra-Zahra)
    I don't usually condone relationships like this but you sound like a lovely guy and I hope it works out for you
    I agree with you

ReputationRep:
    It's legal so do what you want. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say don't go for it. Not because she's an ex teacher. Just because she's so oooold. You could get someone half her age.

Maybe she has an 18 year old daughter.

(edit)

Just saw that you already met her.

You fail in life.

ReputationRep:
    You are a ****ing top lad.

ReputationRep:
    Were you the one who was worried about chatting with the teacher before that was married and everything? If yes, then yeah it's a bad idea.

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Were you the one who was worried about chatting with the teacher before that was married and everything? If yes, then yeah it's a bad idea.
    No, that wasn't me - she definitely isn't married!

ReputationRep:
    She taught you a thing or two, now teach her a thing or two :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    LAD.

If you're going to have sex with her, please use a condom! I want this end well, not with a baby or an STD!

ReputationRep:
    It might be frowned upon, like bombing an airplane.

ReputationRep:
    It would be stupid [...EXTREMELY], if you were planning something long term..........

ReputationRep:
    Haha you legend.

ReputationRep:
    Just do her!

(Original post by edd360)
    I think the consequences of that would be a little more serious..

(Original post by edd360)
    I think the consequences of that are little more serious...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.