The Student Room Group

Would I be stupid to....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
It was such a good night!

Ok, we only kissed, but I think there's a lot more there :wink:

She asked me if I wanted to sit outside, I said yes but thought there'd be a lot of people out there too, due to the weather. When we got outside, there was no-one there! She started kissing me, biting my lip like she wanted more.

Then she said she'd really enjoyed and that we should meet up again and maybe take it back to her house!! :biggrin:

That's hinting at sex, right?...I haven't had sex in 6 months :colondollar:

:biggrin:

Aw, thats beautiful.
Reply 21
Hey, did she have some kind of secret crush on you when she was a teacher or something. Seriously, i'm guessing it was the first "date" you had with her since you left school, and it already went that far.
Reply 22
Original post by Dii Dii
Hey, did she have some kind of secret crush on you when she was a teacher or something. Seriously, i'm guessing it was the first "date" you had with her since you left school, and it already went that far.

We were very close when I was in 6th form, but I don't know if she had a crush on me :colondollar:
Reply 23
Met up again last night :biggrin:

Lots of kissing and...other stuff back at her place, but no sex.

She said she didn't want to rush into anything this week but has invited me over next weekend! :biggrin:

To be honest, I don't really care about the sex - I just love being with her :colondollar:
Met up again last night :biggrin:

Lots of kissing and...other stuff back at her place, but no sex.

She said she didn't want to rush into anything this week but has invited me over next weekend! :biggrin:

To be honest, I don't really care about the sex - I just love being with her :colondollar:

I don't usually condone relationships like this but you sound like a lovely guy and I hope it works out for you :smile:
Original post by Zebra-Zahra
I don't usually condone relationships like this but you sound like a lovely guy and I hope it works out for you :smile:

I agree with you :smile:
Reply 26
It's legal so do what you want. :dontknow:
Reply 27
I'd say don't go for it. Not because she's an ex teacher. Just because she's so oooold. You could get someone half her age.

Maybe she has an 18 year old daughter.

(edit)

Just saw that you already met her.

You fail in life.
Reply 28
You are a ****ing top lad.
Were you the one who was worried about chatting with the teacher before that was married and everything? If yes, then yeah it's a bad idea.
Reply 30
Original post by *Dreaming*
Were you the one who was worried about chatting with the teacher before that was married and everything? If yes, then yeah it's a bad idea.

No, that wasn't me - she definitely isn't married! :smile:
Reply 31
She taught you a thing or two, now teach her a thing or two :awesome:
Reply 32
LAD.
If you're going to have sex with her, please use a condom! I want this end well, not with a baby or an STD! :tongue:
Reply 34
It might be frowned upon, like bombing an airplane.
Reply 35

It would be stupid [...EXTREMELY], if you were planning something long term..........
Reply 36
Haha you legend.
Just do her!
Reply 38
Original post by edd360

I think the consequences of that would be a little more serious..:tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by edd360

I think the consequences of that are little more serious...:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending