Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Reading these comments makes me want to drive to her house and make love to her right now! Seriously!
    Get off TSR.
    Get in your car.
    Drive to hers.
    Sex her up.
    Get in your car again.
    Drive back.
    Get back on TSR.

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Get off TSR.
    Get in your car.
    Drive to hers.
    Sex her up.
    Get in your car again.
    Drive back.
    Get back on TSR.

:borat:
    I like-a your style :borat:

OP, was she gooood or, in the words of Borat, did her "vagine hang like a sleeve of wizard"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scaramouche11)
    I like-a your style :borat:

OP, was she gooood or, in the words of Borat, did her "vagine hang like a sleeve of wizard"?
    I bet that's what the OP is doing now. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    this thread is bi-winning more than charlie sheen.

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Maths teachers are fit! There are so many maths chat-up lines I'd like to use on her :sexface:
    For some reason the idea of teacher-student relations makes me feel :sexface: .. if only we had a hot Biology teacher, then I could rant about his hotness denaturing my proteins

I didn't go round in the end, but she's invited me to hers for food tomorrow evening

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go round in the end, but she's invited me to hers for food tomorrow evening
    If it goes well, don't forget to offer to do the same sometime!

ReputationRep:
    You seem lovely, so it would be nice if it worked out. However, be careful. Make sure that relationship doesn't just become all about sex.

It's probably exciting at the moment - no-one IRL knows, so you're having fun 'sneaking around.'

Would you still want to be with her if everyone knew? Would you still find her attractive and exciting? Would you be able to have a relationship based on interests and personalities?

If it's just for sex, tell her before it becomes too serious

Also, are you sure she's not just using you for sex? She might end up blowing you off when she get's bored :/

(This post sounds harsher than intended)

ReputationRep:
    Did you go last night? I'm nosey

ReputationRep:
    What happened??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm the OP I've made a new account because I'm worried I'll forget to check the anon box and everyone will find out who I am!

I went round to hers last night, had a really good time, and am meeting up with her again tomorrow

Nothing to juicy to report, but it'll be worth it in the end

I hope I don't come across as if I'm using her...I really do like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adviceneeded)
    You seem lovely, so it would be nice if it worked out. However, be careful. Make sure that relationship doesn't just become all about sex.

It's probably exciting at the moment - no-one IRL knows, so you're having fun 'sneaking around.'

Would you still want to be with her if everyone knew? Would you still find her attractive and exciting? Would you be able to have a relationship based on interests and personalities?

If it's just for sex, tell her before it becomes too serious

Also, are you sure she's not just using you for sex? She might end up blowing you off when she get's bored :/

(This post sounds harsher than intended)
    I'd definitely still want to be with her if people knew! I'd love people to know, but we're not that serious at the moment and I don't know if we ever will be...
    She's one of the most beautiful, kind and funny women I've ever met and I'd never want to hurt her or her reputation.

Our relationship at the moment is based on interests and personalities, as we haven't even had sex yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mtheOP)
    Hi, I'm the OP I've made a new account because I'm worried I'll forget to check the anon box and everyone will find out who I am!

I went round to hers last night, had a really good time, and am meeting up with her again tomorrow

Nothing to juicy to report, but it'll be worth it in the end

I hope I don't come across as if I'm using her...I really do like her
    "...but I'd like her even more if she put out."

ReputationRep:
    "...but I'd like her even more if she put out."
    Oh no, no, I'm a gentleman!

...but she has now

ReputationRep:

...but she has now
    what happened?! we're all waiting in anticipation!

ReputationRep:

...but she has now
    LAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anthropology_app)
    what happened?! we're all waiting in anticipation!
    Well, umm...basically...we had sex

It was good. Really good. In fact, it was the best I've ever had. Ok, I'd only slept with 2 people previously but she was in-cred-ible!

Moral of the story: Women with experience are the best!!

ReputationRep:
    LAAAAD.

ReputationRep:
    Well, umm...basically...we had sex

It was good. Really good. In fact, it was the best I've ever had. Ok, I'd only slept with 2 people previously but she was in-cred-ible!

Moral of the story: Women with experience are the best!!
    I have so much respect for you right now!

ReputationRep:
    I have so much respect for you right now!
    Thank you...I think!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.