The Student Room Group

Would I be stupid to....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scaramouche11
Just out of interest, does anyone know what the laws are regarding teacher-student relationships? Any links?

It's not a teacher student relationship. She was his teacher ages ago, not anymore because he went to uni or whatever.
Original post by Anonymous
It's not a teacher student relationship. She was his teacher ages ago, not anymore because he went to uni or whatever.

Sorry, I didn't mean this case - I know there's nothing wrong with what they're doing - I was wondering what the law is regarding college lecturers and all that?

I know there's the whole 'position of trust' thing, but I'm not how it is applied :smile:
Go for it! What's she like?

Late twenties, straight brown hair, thin.

:borat:
Original post by Architecture-er
Late twenties, straight brown hair, thin.

:borat:

Niiiiiice :borat: What does she teach? Subject-related chat-up lines will go down a treat ha!
Sorry, I didn't mean this case - I know there's nothing wrong with what they're doing - I was wondering what the law is regarding college lecturers and all that?

I know there's the whole 'position of trust' thing, but I'm not how it is applied :smile:

Ohh right. The teacher would be sacked and what not. Student expelled.
You ****ing LAD! You have to get a picture of her and post it on here! Or secretly make a recording whilst you're doing her. Either way, DO HER! Before she gets old... I mean very old.
Reply 106
Original post by Jack-

44 in that pic, but you would.

OP is a lad! :smile:

I would :sexface: She looks like my maths teacher, but my teacher is even sexier :coma:

:coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface:
Niiiiiice :borat: What does she teach? Subject-related chat-up lines will go down a treat ha!

English, so I guess its Romeo & Juliet time :cool:
Original post by Architecture-er
English, so I guess its Romeo & Juliet time :cool:

Just don't kill yourselves at the end of it, like they do :tongue:
Just don't kill yourselves at the end of it, like they do :tongue:

:teehee:
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the advice :smile:

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx" :biggrin:

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?

dont overdo the cologne

and bring a threepack
Reply 111
Original post by silverbolt
dont overdo the cologne

and bring a threepack

And, for God's sake, don't buy the JLS ones :wink:
Original post by LukeMT

Agreed!
Original post by LukeMT

If my boyfriend bought JLS condoms (and they weren't the only ones available in the shop at the time) I would seriously question his sexuality! :tongue:
Original post by Sara_No_H!
If my boyfriend bought JLS condoms (and they weren't the only ones available in the shop at the time) I would seriously question his sexuality! :tongue:

Very true!
Original post by I'mtheOP
x

So...how was your weekend? :wink:
Just imagine if she saw this :/

Also, I'm kind of worried by the ridiculous amount of interest from Scaramouche11. Just a wee perverted.
Original post by 69Crazyfists
Just imagine if she saw this :/

Also, I'm kind of worried by the ridiculous amount of interest from Scaramouche11. Just a wee perverted.

To be fair, the OP has been really respectful to her and hasn't actually given that much away on here.

I agree that Scaramouche11 is a bit of a pervert though :tongue:
Original post by lemonandlime2011
To be fair, the OP has been really respectful to her and hasn't actually given that much away on here.

I agree that Scaramouche11 is a bit of a pervert though :tongue:

That's not the point. Don't you think she might be a bit creeped out that he is reporting what happens on every date they go on to a bunch of complete strangers?
Original post by 69Crazyfists
That's not the point. Don't you think she might be a bit creeped out that he is reporting what happens on every date they go on to a bunch of complete strangers?

It's not the best thing to do, but I suppose he can't really talk to anyone in real-life about it, can he?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending