Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    Oooh I hope so :sogood:

p.s. caught up to speed on the thread, OP = lad. I'm totally going to try and hit on my form tutor when I go home for the easter holidays
    Go for it! What's she like?

(Original post by Scaramouche11)
    Just out of interest, does anyone know what the laws are regarding teacher-student relationships? Any links?
    It's not a teacher student relationship. She was his teacher ages ago, not anymore because he went to uni or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's not a teacher student relationship. She was his teacher ages ago, not anymore because he went to uni or whatever.
    Sorry, I didn't mean this case - I know there's nothing wrong with what they're doing - I was wondering what the law is regarding college lecturers and all that?

I know there's the whole 'position of trust' thing, but I'm not how it is applied

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! What's she like?
    Late twenties, straight brown hair, thin.

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    Late twenties, straight brown hair, thin.

:borat:
    Niiiiiice :borat: What does she teach? Subject-related chat-up lines will go down a treat ha!

Sorry, I didn't mean this case - I know there's nothing wrong with what they're doing - I was wondering what the law is regarding college lecturers and all that?

I know there's the whole 'position of trust' thing, but I'm not how it is applied
    Ohh right. The teacher would be sacked and what not. Student expelled.

ReputationRep:
    You ****ing LAD! You have to get a picture of her and post it on here! Or secretly make a recording whilst you're doing her. Either way, DO HER! Before she gets old... I mean very old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack-)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rds_2009_b.jpg

44 in that pic, but you would.

OP is a lad!
    I would :sexface: She looks like my maths teacher, but my teacher is even sexier :coma:

:coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface: :coma: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Niiiiiice :borat: What does she teach? Subject-related chat-up lines will go down a treat ha!
    English, so I guess its Romeo & Juliet time :cool:

ReputationRep:
    English, so I guess its Romeo & Juliet time :cool:
    Just don't kill yourselves at the end of it, like they do

ReputationRep:
    Just don't kill yourselves at the end of it, like they do
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the advice

She's text me, saying "Really looking forward to seeing you xxx"

I'm leaving at 10 so any last minute tips?
    dont overdo the cologne

and bring a threepack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    dont overdo the cologne

and bring a threepack
    And, for God's sake, don't buy the JLS ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeMT)
    Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeMT)
    If my boyfriend bought JLS condoms (and they weren't the only ones available in the shop at the time) I would seriously question his sexuality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_No_H!)
    If my boyfriend bought JLS condoms (and they weren't the only ones available in the shop at the time) I would seriously question his sexuality!
    Very true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mtheOP)
    x
    So...how was your weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine if she saw this :/

Also, I'm kind of worried by the ridiculous amount of interest from Scaramouche11. Just a wee perverted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    Just imagine if she saw this :/

Also, I'm kind of worried by the ridiculous amount of interest from Scaramouche11. Just a wee perverted.
    To be fair, the OP has been really respectful to her and hasn't actually given that much away on here.

I agree that Scaramouche11 is a bit of a pervert though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonandlime2011)
    To be fair, the OP has been really respectful to her and hasn't actually given that much away on here.

I agree that Scaramouche11 is a bit of a pervert though
    That's not the point. Don't you think she might be a bit creeped out that he is reporting what happens on every date they go on to a bunch of complete strangers?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.