The Student Room Group

Would I be stupid to....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's not the best thing to do, but I suppose he can't really talk to anyone in real-life about it, can he?

Uh why are you anonymous? And why can't he talk to people in real life? Does he not have friends?
Original post by 69Crazyfists
Uh why are you anonymous? And why can't he talk to people in real life? Does he not have friends?

If you were sleeping with your teacher, would you really tell your friends?
best thread ever
Original post by Anonymous
If you were sleeping with your teacher, would you really tell your friends?

A fit ex-teacher? Why the **** wouldn't I?!
Original post by 69Crazyfists
Just imagine if she saw this :/

Also, I'm kind of worried by the ridiculous amount of interest from Scaramouche11. Just a wee perverted.

Pervert and Proud :borat:

I'm not a pervert :frown:
Original post by Scaramouche11
Pervert and Proud :borat:

I'm not a pervert :frown:

Haha! I love Borat! :borat:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 126
Excellently done.
Reply 127
This the scenario that every male student dreams of !!!!!!
Original post by Toon Fan
This the scenario that every male student dreams of !!!!!!

Very true!
OP needs to be high 5'd. Good man!
So...how about an update?

Love how you're the one to post this. :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 132

Hey :smile:

We're 'officially' together now! Not 'Facebook official' (I hate that term), but our friends and family know.

My parents went MENTAL when I first told them (about 2 weeks ago), but they seem to be ok now. They said that I don't know what I'm letting myself in for and that I'm going to ruin her reputation, but that's the last thing I want to do.

My friends did the whole "You the man" blokey stuff but they do seem genuinely happy for us and don't find as weird as I thought they would.

Her friends seem a bit 'iffy' of me, but they're nice enough I suppose. I think that they think I'm just trying to live out a 'schoolboy fantasy', but we know that it's more than that.

So, yeah, things are gooood right now :smile: I'm just so happy to call her my girlfriend!
Reply 133
Original post by I'mtheOP
Hey :smile:

We're 'officially' together now! Not 'Facebook official' (I hate that term), but our friends and family know.

My parents went MENTAL when I first told them (about 2 weeks ago), but they seem to be ok now. They said that I don't know what I'm letting myself in for and that I'm going to ruin her reputation, but that's the last thing I want to do.

My friends did the whole "You the man" blokey stuff but they do seem genuinely happy for us and don't find as weird as I thought they would.

Her friends seem a bit 'iffy' of me, but they're nice enough I suppose. I think that they think I'm just trying to live out a 'schoolboy fantasy', but we know that it's more than that.

So, yeah, things are gooood right now :smile: I'm just so happy to call her my girlfriend!

If you two get married, everyone on this thread is getting an invite, right?

Happy for you mate :smile:
x

Lucky man :tongue:

I'm glad it's been taken well and that you're having a nice time together. :biggrin:

...and a bit jealous at the same time :tongue: Teachers, ooft.
Reply 135
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Lucky man :tongue:

I'm glad it's been taken well and that you're having a nice time together. :biggrin:

...and a bit jealous at the same time :tongue: Teachers, ooft.

Haha, thank you :smile:

I just can't wait for the summer now! She's off work + I'm off uni = perfect summer :tongue:
Reply 136
Glad this story got a happy ending :smile:
Still together?
Reply 138
Still together?

Sorry, I used a different email address for this account, so I only saw that you'd quoted me today :smile:

Yeah, we're still going strong!

Going on holiday at the beginning of August, so I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with her.

Saying that, I seem to be practically living with her now so it's great :smile:

My parents really like her now so they always invite her to family gatherings and the like.

I honestly can't believe that it's only been 4 months since our first date - I feel as though I've know her forever! (Yeah, ok, I've known her since school :redface:...)
Sorry, I used a different email address for this account, so I only saw that you'd quoted me today :smile:

Yeah, we're still going strong!

Going on holiday at the beginning of August, so I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with her.

Saying that, I seem to be practically living with her now so it's great :smile:

My parents really like her now so they always invite her to family gatherings and the like.

I honestly can't believe that it's only been 4 months since our first date - I feel as though I've know her forever! (Yeah, ok, I've known her since school :redface:...)

Aww, I'm really happy for you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending