Turn on thread page Beta

Would I be stupid to.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mtheOP)
    Sorry, I used a different email address for this account, so I only saw that you'd quoted me today

Yeah, we're still going strong!

Going on holiday at the beginning of August, so I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with her.

Saying that, I seem to be practically living with her now so it's great

My parents really like her now so they always invite her to family gatherings and the like.

I honestly can't believe that it's only been 4 months since our first date - I feel as though I've know her forever! (Yeah, ok, I've known her since school ...)
    Aww, I'm really happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to necro this thread but I just stumbled across it in my "Watched Threads" list and wondered how things are going?

ReputationRep:
    did you bang her hardcore style?

ReputationRep:
    So... OP... is it still on with you two?

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaaaat!? I thought this stuff only happened in the movies :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Yes, we're still together!

There are few things that I don't to put on the internet at the moment, but we're very happy together Thanks for the interest haha!

ReputationRep:
    Am surprised you asked anyone on tsr... It is common sense to just JUMP IN

after all You Only Live Once

ReputationRep:
    Just discovered this thread! Your a don!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Best thread ever! Just 10 minutes reading the most beautiful story ever!!! Wish you guys the best of luck and I am ****ing jealous of you!

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the funniest threads ever, love it !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mtheOP)
    Hi Yes, we're still together!

There are few things that I don't to put on the internet at the moment, but we're very happy together Thanks for the interest haha!
    Update?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, i just read this thread now, and you bloody legend!!! I'm happy for you man!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2012
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.