Turn on thread page Beta

I've always had mild discomfort during orgasm because I think my testicles are too close to my body, the scrotum is usually tight and its not that big. But anyway the testicles seem to push themselves up into my pelvis which is when it causes discomfort. I've only recently looked into this as its never been a problem if I just hold them during orgasm but I came across a few sites talking about low testosterone and symptoms of it, low sperm volume being one of them and decreased scrotum size another. I have both of these but don't want to jump the gun and self diagnose myself, are these two issues relatively common or is it worth just checking it out with a GP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've always had mild discomfort during orgasm because I think my testicles are too close to my body, the scrotum is usually tight and its not that big. But anyway the testicles seem to push themselves up into my pelvis which is when it causes discomfort. I've only recently looked into this as its never been a problem if I just hold them during orgasm but I came across a few sites talking about low testosterone and symptoms of it, low sperm volume being one of them and decreased scrotum size another. I have both of these but don't want to jump the gun and self diagnose myself, are these two issues relatively common or is it worth just checking it out with a GP?
    How do you know you have low sperm volume? Surely you can only know that if you have had tests?

But anyway, yes, go see your GP.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh. Just because a website says that x may = y doesn't mean that it does. That's what doctors are for. Just go see them if you're worried, and if causing discomfort. Which it is. Please just go. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    If your worried you need to see your GP. Use the internet carefully or else you will be reading about all sorts of conditions. When its cold or when your having sex its normal the your testicals to pull closer to the body its the way of keeping them at a constant temperature. During sex if they are dangling about then its your body keeping them out of the way !

Sometimes when I orgasm my left testical rises up then after I have ejaculated it comes back down again ! Its always done it. But like I say if in doubt see your gp.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.