Turn on thread page Beta

I'm just so dam angry watch

ReputationRep:
    Itpikop

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    'Dam' angry!

P.S. I completely agree about education.

ReputationRep:
    But it's.... FRIDAY!

Ok, I deserved that neg, like completely.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Goodness gracious me!

shit sucks man
    music was good in the 90's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akash11)
    I’m angry I go to a school run by a bunch of idiots who capitalise on an chance to degrade someone and cause as much difficultly as much as possible to their life, and yet still fell and propagate the fact that their actually adding value
    I’m angry teachers are more accurately described as textbooks
    I’m angry so much **** has happened to me I’ve been in depression for 5+ months
    I’m angry that I can’t ****ing think at all about anything irrelevant of complexity, I don’t even understand what I’m doing when I’m tying my shoe lace
    I’m angry I’m part of an education system that does not really reward intelligence, but rather a stable home, a healthy bank account and hard work
    I’m angry I’m surrounded my morons who are somehow under the impression that their hard work generating their results means their intelligent and fell that because of their hard work they will and should get a place at Oxbridge
    I’m angry girls conststly call me butters and have the constant need to emphasise my ugliness
    I’m angry my jaw failed to grow and become that wide square almost brad pit jaw that it was meant to be (and how I’m a lot less attractive because of it)
    I’m angry that I have a **** home life
    I’m angry that i have to listen to idiots all the time who claim that love is real and all people are innately good
    I’m angry that in the last 10 years the entire world has failed to make any good action film and that no great films have been made either in that time
    I’m angry that that people no longer make good pop-dance music like the 80’s and 90’s
    I’m angry I wasn’t born 10 years earlier and grew up as a teenager in the 90’s
    I’m angry cause all tv shows that I watch are repeats
    I’m angry that i’v been to mental health doctors and councillors and they’ve said I’m fine and yet people always “tell me go to a doctor”, no really my life is a pile of dog ****
    I’m not goanna get much out of this thread, but I just wanted to lash out (my only means of this posting my anger on a forum is testament to my crap life)
    IMHO being a hard worker is much better than being intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    You can't even spell 'damn' right. Anyway I hope it works out for you man, I really do. I hope you win the lottery or something.

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyah)
    That's not a Bob Marley song. But the image of Bob Marley singing makes me more happy listening to the song

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdeer)
    'Dam' angry!

Exactly education sucks schools are exam passing factories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bishbash)
    Deal with it.
    Claerly you did not read half the stuff i wrote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    But it's.... FRIDAY!

Ok, I deserved that neg, like completely.
    You made me LOL, if only I had rep to give..

ReputationRep:
    nothing a sense of perspective won't fix

ReputationRep:
    Here's some images to cheer you up:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Being a beaver is tough. I understand.

ReputationRep:

I don't give two hoots! Liam and Noel said do one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdeer)
    'Dam' angry!

OMG I used to love that show!!!!! Thanks for reminding me of my forgotten childhood memories

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.