Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to find a topic for my extended essay and wanna do it on something to do with French culture, maybe french politics or art, but definitely not french literature! any ideas??? thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    are you writing a group 2 EE (an EE in French)?

or is this a politics EE about French politics?

ReputationRep:
    no, its not a group 2 EE, my teacher said it would be too risky to do it in french -.-

ReputationRep:
    So what subject ARE you doing it in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truelove06)
    no, its not a group 2 EE, my teacher said it would be too risky to do it in french -.-
    So which group is it in? Remember it has to clearly link to one subject area. A boy at my school wrote a really good essay but was penalized because it was meant to be a bio essay but had way too much physics in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.