The Student Room Group

I need a caring and loyal guy

;i
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There are plenty of caring and loyal single guys, you'll find em.
Reply 2
Why did you emphasis 'to'?
Reply 3
I am in the Netherlands. You'll have to cover the cost of your own flight/train and pay rent every day.

Seriously though - why do you 'desperately need a bf'?
:sexface:
Reply 5
EDIT: Thread Title [gal]
Reply 6
Steal one from the supermarket :ninja:
You don't NEED a boyfriend. You want one. Just remember you don't need a guy to be happy and don't just settle for anyone just cos you want a boyfriend.
Reply 8
Original post by effofex
I am in the Netherlands. You'll have to cover the cost of your own flight/train and pay rent every day.

Seriously though - why do you 'desperately need a bf'?

I feel so lonely, i have close friends and they all have bf and its getting really boring now. especially when they are all talking about their love live's :frown:

Also i have never had a bf :s-smilie:
Reply 9
You gotta bribe them out of the wild with a ps3 (Y)

But seriously, why do you 'need' a guy? = _ =
There are plenty, question is, does a slut like you even want or deserve one? Replace the batteries in your vibrator, rinse and repeat.
Reply 11
Tell me about it, hate being single! (friday night depression settling in nicely with a few beers)
:sexface:
Original post by m45
Tell me about it, hate being single! (friday night depression settling in nicely with a few beers)

aaww, I've been there before but I dont think about it anymore, specially friday nights
Reply 14
Original post by filla7
I feel so lonely, i have close friends and they all have bf and its getting really boring now. especially when they are all talking about their love live's :frown:

Also i have never had a bf :s-smilie:

Maybe you could spend more time with people with whom you have alot of overlapping hobbies or interests? Why not spend more time talking about topics which both you and your friends are interested in and which you can all make a contribution to. E.g. I often wouldn't talk about neuroscience papers with my friends who didn't study biosciences since they may not have been able to contribute to the conversation that much since that wasn't part of their field of study.

Also, I have never had a girlfriend before and I am 21 - but I don't let it hold me back or prevent me from being positive and doing the things I enjoy. There's no reason you need to feel so lonely or depressed.
I'm single too, it's a pain most of the time, but you get use to it.

Just hug a pillow...and dress it up in a pretty gown...and call her Gwen...and take her to a ball...and on the 3rd date, make a woman out of that beautiful pillow!

Or in your case, dress a pillow in a hoody, get it a beer, put COD on and wait for him to get tired of losing and attempt to regain masculinity by sexing you.

And you thought pillows were just for resting your head...pffft :wink:
Generally the place to meet nice guys are in a hotel, motel, holiday inn.
Reply 17
Original post by Silver Arrow
There are plenty, question is, does a slut like you even want or deserve one? Replace the batteries in your vibrator, rinse and repeat.

How the hell can you call me a slut, you have no right to do so dude.

just gtfo my thread, your input is not needed, do it now !!!!
:perv: Come here, baby. :perv:
Original post by filla7
How the hell can you call me a slut, you have no right to do so dude.

just gtfo my thread, your input is not needed, do it now !!!!

Shut it tramp!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending