Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonperson)
    I would say are you a troll... but I know people as weird as this offline, so unfortunately you probably aren't a troll :/
    of course not... im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why dont u guys believe a kind person..........
    sad again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    :lolwut:

Seriously, what does that even MEAN?
    i even dont know what i am saying...hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david123)
    i even dont know what i am saying...hehe
    Seriously, this is obviously a troll

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, this is obviously a troll

:troll:
    either that or hes chinese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennisraymondsmith)
    smh...why not find yourself a chinese girl ...YOU ARE CHINESE...
    it's not for fun...
    seriously, i found i also like english girls, it is not a bad thing... so i want to have a try

ReputationRep:
    it's not for fun...
    seriously, i found i also like english girls, it is not a bad thing... so i want to have a try
    Are you just saying that because you want to be with someone for the sake of having an 'english' girl on your arm? Wrong attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hardballer)
    either that or hes chinese
    I reckon it's a :troll: :troll: :troll: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    just want to find an english girl, although initially dont like western girl so much, i guess thats because of their different faces compared to asian girl, lol... (it is a joke) but after i came here, i began to find how beautiful they are! and also i find they are quite outgoing and decent...but i know english boys may like chinese girls, however the girls may not... i dont know how to get along with english girl...and of course the precondition is that i can find one, hehe...

can you guys give me some advices?

hmm...i forgot to introduce myself...
    im from Shanghai, China... and now a postgraduate in the UK...
    a quite friendly and kind boy...not quite shy but its not quite open (half & half, lol)... i respect others and love life...

oh...i talk toooo much...come on guys, tell me your ideas, thanks!
    I'm sure you're familiar with the expresson "the grass is always greener on the other side"-well I think you are suffering(and I use the word suffering advisedly) from a case of Whaticantgetisbetteritis, if that makes any sense.
    You probably think that romantic ecstacy (not to mention wild uninhibited sex) go hand in hand with an English girlfriend, if only you could get one.I'm sure one will come along eventually, if for no other reason than different people are attracted to different things and noone's the same etc but I hope that when you do arrive in that longed for place, it isn't all a bit of a let down.There are ;probably quite a few girls reading this tonight, thinking to themselves hmmm, a Chinese guy from China , the real thing, just what I've always been hoping for but didn't realise it until this second when I read his post-he sounds ideal for me, I'm feeling hot and bothered between the legs right now-and she's thinging that right now.
    You see, the world is your oyster, you have much more just round the corner, waiting for you than you can possibly imagine.Good luck, not that you need it.

ReputationRep:
    Are you just saying that because you want to be with someone for the sake of having an 'english' girl on your arm? Wrong attitude.
    not really...

i do want to say it again: I AM SERIOUS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    is it your little **** that is making it hard to find an english gf?

ReputationRep:
    not really...

i do want to say it again: I AM SERIOUS
    What do you mean, 'not really'? It's either a yes or a no! And I personally think you do, hence the sweeping statement of "english girls".

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean, 'not really'? It's either a yes or a no! And I personally think you do, hence the sweeping statement of "english girls".
    thanks! before, i consider "not really" is "i dont think so" ...
    is it the meaning of "i am not sure?"

why i use english girl is because i dont know other words, sorry...

ReputationRep:
    thanks! before, i consider "not really" is "i dont think so" ...
    is it the meaning of "i am not sure?"

why i use english girl is because i dont know other words, sorry...
    I don't really know why you said thanks because I didn't compliment you :lolwut:
    In fact, it was the complete opposite.

That's the reason why you're not successful in getting your "english girl"

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I think we've established that OP is not a troll, he is just utterly terrible at English.

Seriously, there is no way you can communicate effectively with anyone, let alone pick up girls, if you are so hopeless at the language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    is it your little **** that is making it hard to find an english gf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    I think we've established that OP is not a troll, he is just utterly terrible at English.

Seriously, there is no way you can communicate effectively with anyone, let alone pick up girls, if you are so hopeless at the language.
    i dont think my english is so bad...
    sometimes i cant understand u, because u use some slangs or other words that i cant get them...
    plz pardon a foreigner.

ReputationRep:
    i never did forgive your chinese for pearl harbor

ReputationRep:
    Those two videos of the guy picking up girls are great.

Balls of steel.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think my english is so bad...
    sometimes i cant understand u, because u use some slangs or other words that i cant get them...
    plz pardon a foreigner.
    I'm also a foreigner (kind of), so you have no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    i never did forgive your chinese for pearl harbor
    pearl harbor was attacked by Japanese army... u should learn more about history...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.