Turn on thread page Beta

?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david123)
    yes, but english girls also have good quality. they are outgoing (at least i met) and like smiling at others, and do what they like, etc. some of these quality is not existent in asian culture, hehe
    They are moody, selfish, *****y, rude and generally stupid (not academically, but common sence).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)
    you know that the western culture doesnt exist? there is the western culture if and only if you want to see the world that way.

girls behaviour is nothing to do with the western culture. i think they do what they do for survival.
    i dont really know. i need more time to find it. it seems people values in my country are always led by some ideology. some people dont like west. although i like west, my values also is influenced by it. so i may have some misunderstanding of ur culture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    They are moody, selfish, *****y, rude and generally stupid (not academically, but common sence).
    i really want to know whether u are english?
    if yes, how can u find a girl who dont have these bad features.
    solution= Asian girl? (hehe)

is that why some english guys go out with Chinese girl? or they just want to parade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    for with any foreigner okay i see the disadvantage but not especially an asian kk mate.
    i cant image people from other countries (eg. US, EU) have problems to get a english girls...hehe

ReputationRep:
    i really want to know whether u are english?
    if yes, how can u find a girl who dont have these bad features.
    solution= Asian girl? (hehe)

is that why some english guys go out with Chinese girl? or they just want to parade?
    I am English. Yes perhaps, I would mch rather be with a quieter more mannered foreighn girl than the vast majority of my fellow English

ReputationRep:
    i cant image people from other countries (eg. US, EU) have problems to get a english girls...hehe
    stop doing hehe at the end of every sentence are you Michael Jackson??

it's cos of the cultural differences US & EU countries are quite similar culturally(Western) but it's the same dilemma for middle eastern guys not just orientals, just try if it doesnt work move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    I am English. Yes perhaps, I would mch rather be with a quieter more mannered foreighn girl than the vast majority of my fellow English
    oh...u will hurt many English girls' hearts! lol
    it is not easy to find a foreign girl here, is it? hehe

ReputationRep:
    most english women are attracted to ********s
    fact

nice guys in england DO finish last

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know. i need more time to find it. it seems people values in my country are always led by some ideology. some people dont like west. although i like west, my values also is influenced by it. so i may have some misunderstanding of ur culture
    seriously you are reading too much Niall Ferguson. he is only a historian. dont worry.

you want to read more hollywood stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    stop doing hehe at the end of every sentence are you Michael Jackson??

it's cos of the cultural differences US & EU countries are quite similar culturally(Western) but it's the same dilemma for middle eastern guys not just orientals, just try if it doesnt work move on.
    sorry...but i cant remember Michael Jackson use 'hehe' , lol
    are u a guy from mid east?

ReputationRep:
    oh...u will hurt many English girls' hearts! lol
    it is not easy to find a foreign girl here, is it? hehe
    I think it is yes, as simple maths means it is hard. What the post below says is TRUE.

(Original post by ObiWan-KenobiNil)
    most english women are attracted to ********s
    fact

nice guys in england DO finish last

ReputationRep:
    Give it 5 years and the English girls will be all over you.

They'll soon realise Chinese economic superiority and their instincts will tell them to find a Chinese man who can provide for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie-v)
    LADS!

Nah... the first guy is hot though.
    Haha, legends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)
    seriously you are reading too much Niall Ferguson. he is only a historian. dont worry.

you want to read more hollywood stuff.
    hollywood stuff i think is always commercial, western, but can help us learn west. cheers man, i will do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    I think it is yes, as simple maths means it is hard. What the post below says is TRUE.
    do english guys always feel agonizing about this situation? cos finding a nice girl is becoming increasingly difficult

ReputationRep:
    do english guys always feel agonizing about this situation? cos finding a nice girl is becoming increasingly difficult
    Well, not really, as some people are happy that sort of person. Or the lucky ones find the very rare breed of nice English girl.

I for one wont be and never will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentrepreneur)
    Give it 5 years and the English girls will be all over you.

They'll soon realise Chinese economic superiority and their instincts will tell them to find a Chinese man who can provide for her.
    what u said is what they like is how much money they have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    Well, not really, as some people are happy that sort of person. Or the lucky ones find the very rare breed of nice English girl.

I for one wont be and never will be.
    u mean u are not agonizing about that?
    I see, lol

ReputationRep:
    many thanks to u guys!
    it is too late now.
    wanna go to sleep.
    See u later.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha.....so funny...
    but i dont have that good english...lol
    that's the problem right there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.