Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend wants anal, do I go for it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Only if he pays for Colonic hydrotherapy and lube?

He he why colonic hydrotherapy....? The lube bit I entirely understand (or baby oil will suffice, in my experience ;-) ) but I'm not so sure about the colonic hydrotherapy...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    He he why colonic hydrotherapy....? The lube bit I entirely understand (or baby oil will suffice, in my experience ;-) ) but I'm not so sure about the colonic hydrotherapy...?
    Erm.. To get rid of the old decaying remnants of faeces that everyone has in their anal passage. :/
    Especially if the OP is thinking of having vaginal sex with her boyfriend again.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.. To get rid of the old decaying remnants of faeces that everyone has in their anal passage. :/
    Especially if the OP is thinking of having vaginal sex with her boyfriend again.
    Sorry but ignorant comments like this just act as scare tactics to stop people trying something which they could actually really enjoy. Unless you have some kind of medical condition that prevents you from emptying your bowels properly there won't be any more than a miniscule amount of faeces. Bear in mind you are going in by only a few inches in any event. If you use lube it is perfectly hygienic, and if you're really OCD you can always use a condom and then change it before vaginal sex, although that really isn't necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why do guys enjoy it so much?
    What makes you think it's just guys? I know plenty of girls who like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Sorry but ignorant comments like this just act as scare tactics to stop people trying something which they could actually really enjoy. Unless you have some kind of medical condition that prevents you from emptying your bowels properly there won't be any more than a miniscule amount of faeces. Bear in mind you are going in by only a few inches in any event. If you use lube it is perfectly hygienic, and if you're really OCD you can always use a condom and then change it before vaginal sex, although that really isn't necessary.
    How is it ignorant? People do have fecal matter in their anal passage.
    Its not scare tactics - In my personal opinion, I'd want to make sure it was as clean as possible before having anal. I didn't say not to have it whatsoever. In fact, most people's problem with it is that it seems unclean, so having CH would give them the piece of mind that would allow them to enjoy it.
    Why are you so offended by that?
    And its nothing really to do with having a mental disorder, just people being a bit skirmish about having a penis where they poo.

ReputationRep:

Oh right, I'm with you! Yeah I can imagine that it would be nice to know that everything was nice and clean :-) Have you ever tried colonic hydrotherapy btw...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurkeyProphet)
    Do it. Do it for science.
    and what about religion?

ReputationRep:
    ewwww don't put your peepee up the poopshoot

ReputationRep:
    How is it ignorant? People do have fecal matter in their anal passage.
    Its not scare tactics - In my personal opinion, I'd want to make sure it was as clean as possible before having anal. I didn't say not to have it whatsoever. In fact, most people's problem with it is that it seems unclean, so having CH would give them the piece of mind that would allow them to enjoy it.
    Why are you so offended by that?
    And its nothing really to do with having a mental disorder, just people being a bit skirmish about having a penis where they poo.
    The tiniest amount, perhaps, but its hardly encrusted with faeces. Its actually naturally pretty clean. A good wash and perhaps an anal douche are really all that's needed. A colonic removes matter from your colon which is much higher up than you will be going with anal sex. As I say you'll only be going in by a few inches.

I'm not offended at all, I'm sorry you get the impression that I am (I assure you that it takes a lot more than suggesting a colonic to offend me. Hehe). Neither am I implying a mental disorder, but perhaps an over-propensity towards extreme hygiene. Nothing wrong with that but as I say the anus is naturally pretty clean (the body does a marvellous job of cleaning itself) so there really isn't any need for drastic steps like that.

ReputationRep:
    go to your local sex shop & get yourself a strap-on & plenty of lube then tell your boyfriend that he can go first!

ReputationRep:
    Relax and lube. And just make sure he takes it slow and stuff. It's at your pace!

ReputationRep:
    You should certainly. It's the only way of keeping a guy interested.

Men like it for three reasons: it's tighter, it's taboo, and it's a nice soft cushion to press against.

All men want it at some point, and since more girls are willing to give it, a devoted gf has a duty to go the extra mile.

Remember the old saying: 'if ya like it then ya should'a put a ring on it.' It's even more true for a guy ;-)

ReputationRep:
    The more pertinent question is do YOU want anal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbrain)
    Awesome advice
    This thread's 4 years old buddy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why do guys enjoy it so much?
    We enjoy it because we know you don't.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.