Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

IB Associate roles watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    Strongly suggest you don't listen to a single word IHT says.
    wait a minute, when you were my age wern't you repeating your a-levels and looking forward to your time at cass business school?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so also this conversation turn in "who has the longest penis"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ironuts)
    This is my new signature.
    wow, quoting an a-level student out of jealousy, you must be the one of the superstar traders at your investment bank, i hope that one day I will be as sucsessful as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    I'm not on here to argue, if you feel that I have made an incorrect statement, then you should highlight the statement and explain why you think it is incorrect rather than trying to discredit me.

The jealosy is really starting to get boring.I have an offer from Imperial for engineering and I have work experiance lined up at both Goldman Sachs and JPM (with no interview or application) for this summer. It's funny how some of you spring week, internship and graduate applicants consistently tell me how much I don't know and how stupid I am but couldn't get into GS if your life depended on it.

I'm not saying that I know everything, but I do know some stuff, and I know that most of the negative reactions I receive on this forum stem from deep rooted envy and jealousy.

and FYI..i've posted statements that were made by Lloyd Blankfein and Ben Bernake verbatim and claimed them as my own opinions, and have been told that my advice is completely wrong and that I have no idea what I'm talking about...maybe you should figure that out.
    Incorrect statements highlighted in bold.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god this thread is awful. OP for your own sake, go to WSO and ask there.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChapterEleven)
    Incorrect statements highlighted in bold.
    and hence...you don't know the first thing about me or my affairs. grasping that concept?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    I'm not on here to argue, if you feel that I have made an incorrect statement, then you should highlight the statement and explain why you think it is incorrect rather than trying to discredit me.

The jealosy is really starting to get boring.I have an offer from Imperial for engineering and I have work experiance lined up at both Goldman Sachs and JPM (with no interview or application) for this summer. It's funny how some of you spring week, internship and graduate applicants consistently tell me how much I don't know and how stupid I am but couldn't get into GS if your life depended on it.

I'm not saying that I know everything, but I do know some stuff, and I know that most of the negative reactions I receive on this forum stem from deep rooted envy and jealousy.

and FYI..i've posted statements that were made by Lloyd Blankfein and Ben Bernake verbatim and claimed them as my own opinions, and have been told that my advice is completely wrong and that I have no idea what I'm talking about...maybe you should figure that out.

DONT FEED THE TROLL. You guys are better than this, c'mon.

ReputationRep:
    17 year old keyboard warriors who have supposed internships lined up with JPM and GS arguing over each other in an attempt to give a graduate chartered accountant (far older than either of them) advice on the merits of an MBA when the closest they've been to IB is watching Wall Street 2? only on TSR... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nice 9 month bump there mate

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.