Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

My application for 2011/2012 has been approved and last week the payments for next year were showing under the 'View Payments' tab; however they have now disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Will I still get my loan?

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyisabella88)
    Hi all,

My application for 2011/2012 has been approved and last week the payments for next year were showing under the 'View Payments' tab; however they have now disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Will I still get my loan?

xx
    Don't worry about it. Is this your first year applying? If it is, they might have disappeared due to awaiting your evidence.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's my third year. My application is all approved and it was showing at the start of the week, but has since disappeared. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyisabella88)
    Hi all,

xx
    I would be inclined to hang on a few days and see if it reappears. It may be a system hitch. If not (and only wait a few days) you need to ring them. Have you got any other letters on the correspondance section saying evidence is missing or your award is provisional?

ReputationRep:
    I've had the letter through saying it's all approved, they've got all my evidence and I don't need to do anything else. On the front page online, it also says what I'm due to be paid. But it's no longer under the 'View Payments' section. x

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.