Turn on thread page Beta

Where to go abroad with mates this year watch

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere cheap. Under £500 per person all inclusive. We went to the estate agents and they couldn't find anything under £500 yet we got one for £380 last year. We just want a nice sunny place to relax in the day and go out in the night. No comments from those who dislike this sort of holiday. We are young and having fun So yeh where is cheap particularly? We went to Lanzarote last year and it was nice. Not overly big but it was big enough to enjoy the night life and enjoy in the day plus it didn't really bring out the chavs which was nice. Don't want a sausage/chav fest like Maga btw too. So what places would you recommend? And any sites that are good or specific estate agents to get the holidays? Start of july we were looking at. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Somewhere cheap. Under £500 per person all inclusive. We went to the estate agents and they couldn't find anything under £500 yet we got one for £380 last year. We just want a nice sunny place to relax in the day and go out in the night. No comments from those who dislike this sort of holiday. We are young and having fun So yeh where is cheap particularly? We went to Lanzarote last year and it was nice. Not overly big but it was big enough to enjoy the night life and enjoy in the day plus it didn't really bring out the chavs which was nice. Don't want a sausage/chav fest like Maga btw too. So what places would you recommend? And any sites that are good or specific estate agents to get the holidays? Start of july we were looking at. Thank you
    Think you mean travel agents :P.

You say you want a plac eto relax in the day and go out at night, but not a sausage/chav fest... do you mean a clubbing holiday or one with beeches and a quiet nightlife?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shroob)
    Think you mean travel agents :P.

You say you want a plac eto relax in the day and go out at night, but not a sausage/chav fest... do you mean a clubbing holiday or one with beeches and a quiet nightlife?
    lol ye :P

Well the nightlife in Lanzarote was fine for us, i don't know how rowdy that was compared to others as we have nothing else to compare to :P As long as it's cheap, not full of chavs then we are happy with whatever!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe check out Student BrakeAway this year, its a road trip accross europe, all accomodation/transfers/night out and a 3 day island festival, under £300, totally insane

ReputationRep:
    I second that Nirish, went almost every year it ran, blew my mind, this year looks whack

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for these guys above, OP; shameless advertising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    Watch out for these guys above, OP; shameless advertising.
    Thanks for saying, i wouldn't have considered i doubt.

ReputationRep:
    oh it may be a bit of placement but its for a good event, just because its a ad post doesnt make anything wrong with the trip, pretty relevant tbh

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.