Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

can you really check who is viewing your profile on facebook ? watch

above question

i have become really skeptical as there was a person i used to view all the the time

i wasn't a close friend (or friend at all) but she's deleted me and i wonder if it's because she knows i view her profile alot

this is sad i know

ReputationRep:
    It's not part of their policy so I'm guessing no.

ReputationRep:
    No, profile views would be good. But who specifically viewed your profile would be bad.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Nor can you find out how many times your page has been viewed in the past x amount of time.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't worry about being a freaky stalker. No one will find out.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If you could FB would be dead within hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    If you could FB would be dead within hours
    Ah, so true. It's a stalkers paradise.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hope not...

ReputationRep:
    yes. download an app. facebook_stalker or something. its not too difficult to make such apps.

i think some of my friends got one. they know who has checked them out in the last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)
    yes. download an app. facebook_stalker or something. its not too difficult to make such apps.

i think some of my friends got one. they know who has checked them out in the last week.
    Those don't work. They are fake and base the results on crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Those don't work. They are fake and base the results on crap.
    i guess i cant argue with a mathematician. i am sure you are right. i somtimes like to believe in delusions. sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)

Some of those are known to have viruses. Wouldn't trust them at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    above question

i have become really skeptical as there was a person i used to view all the the time

i wasn't a close friend (or friend at all) but she's deleted me and i wonder if it's because she knows i view her profile alot

this is sad i know
    actually u can cos i clicked on a app and it told me my top 3 ppl who viewed my profile and how many times so yes

ReputationRep:
    No you can't. There must be another reason she deleted you. Just find another person to stalk .

ReputationRep:
    i told u the truth and u neg rep me show urself fool

ReputationRep:
    The best of those apps base results on the number of times the other person has interacted with you. For example, comments or likes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    The best of those apps base results on the number of times the other person has interacted with you. For example, comments or likes.
    This. You usually get a list of people ranked after how many times they have written on your wall (that way the names seem believable). There is no way to see who has viewed your profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i told u the truth and u neg rep me show urself fool
    I haven't negged you yet, but gosh you are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    actually u can cos i clicked on a app and it told me my top 3 ppl who viewed my profile and how many times so yes
    My friend had that - I was in her top 3 apparently I had viewed her account 72 times
    I think I'd been on her account twice.
    The person who came second had 60 views and didn't even use their account.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.