Turn on thread page Beta

What's wrong with this mother sucker? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    Did you speak to him like in your OP? If so, that just might be why he's gone cold on you - just guessing.
    lol no haha. Thank god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    You like Virgins?

I got a whole field of Virgins.... In Paradise, now blow yourself up....
    :w00t:
    Where in Paradise?!!!!
    Sounds like they are in my neighbourhood!!!! :bubbles:

(Original post by xobeauty)
    There must be something wrong with me, but what? Like am I too much? am I not enough? am I annoying? Am I too demanding? Like wtf. I've been nothing but sweet to him.
    OP, I think you're over-reacting and jumping to conclusions too fast...
    Probably he just zoned out because he's focusing on his work or something.

It's quite challenging to pay attention to other things while you're studying.

example: I have a test in three days..

The first day:
    • a friend pops by and starts a conversation....while I'm revising.
      In my head: "Ah no worries, the test is not even tomorrow" :rolleyes:
      So the person has most of my attention and I'm still "studying"

The second day:
    • "Sh*t! My test is tomorrow... I really need to study or else I'm going to fail!!! :eek:
      *My grades become important and I zone out of any ongoing conversation.*

ReputationRep:
    My gosh, I am soo sick of this, it;s always the same ****. Like I need a simple dude. It's either you like me or get the f outta my face.
    I'd say the same thing about girls

ReputationRep:
    lol @ calm down.

He said he was studying, he was studying yesterday but was still chirpping to me but today he cant? That was just an excuse to get rid of me, I want to know why? Yesterday he liked me "too much" today he wants nothing to do with me? bi polar much. And he still hasnt contacted me since 3:eek: lol.

Maybe he's figuring out that im not as awesome as he thought I was. Dry
    Lol youre a psycho. If he's seen this side of you then i don't blame him for not talking to you.

You probably stopped him from working yesterday by talking to him even though he told you he needed to work and now probably ****ting himself because hes worried he'll miss a deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwalchgwyn)
    Lol youre a psycho. If he's seen this side of you then i don't blame him for not talking to you.

You probably stopped him from working yesterday by talking to him even though he told you he needed to work and now probably ****ting himself because hes worried he'll miss a deadline.
    Ohhhhh yaaa my fkin ass. Not even a quick hello? please dont feed me that bs. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Not you again! :hand:
    I got mad guy problems.
    I KNOW ....OH boy....that's gotta be some MAAAD guys problems there!...or just problems ......with you. LOL!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    He left his phone a home / battery / give it a week and he's ignoring you

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he asked one of his friends that he wants to prove that he's a guy. And his friend might have said that he has to play hard to get. Seriously happens all the time.
    Really stupid. Never works.

ReputationRep:
    You're right. You do sound like an airhead.

How's Barbie Academy going for you?

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the guy for liking you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    You like Virgins?

I got a whole field of Virgins.... In Paradise, now blow yourself up....
    If paradise is full virgins, then TSR must be paradise.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna hear something funny?
    He ended up msging me lastnight, we had a small little convo, he asked me if I was still coming to see him this weekend, and the fukin dude turns off his phone before i could reply. This morning he read it, but didnt msg me ha ha ha ha haaaaaa. I wanted to have a makeout session in the library my god that would have been hot oh well..NEEEEEEEEXT!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I feel sorry for the guy for liking you.
    Why, im a simple chick.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a treat.

ReputationRep:
    Im really fkin sad right now.

ReputationRep:
    You're way too demanding and you're not even his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    >dim OP as dumbgirl
    >if OP states "he didn't pay as much attention"
    >then maximum trolling
    >else rage
    >end program

ReputationRep:
    Keeping it short, I started talking to an old guy friend again he said how he liked me back then and how he still does. I didnt like him I had a boyfriend at the time and paid him no mind, I dont even remember talking to him in highschool but apparently I did. I like him now, he is hot and nerdy he's in uni to become a teacher, im done with losers, he's only had a couple gfs and he's a virgin, I love virgins LOL, he's only made out with one chick, that's so cute anyyyyways off topic, he's hot tho dont get it twisted he works out regularly, his face could be a little better but whatever, his brains and sweetness, and muscles make up for it.We've been talking none stop on BBM for the last couple days then TODAY i dont know what I said but he hasnt been attentive, like he usually is. Why is he doing this too me:mad:

Why do guys do this!??????????!!! He's driving me nuts.
    you sounds like a arrogant *****, if you like him then ask him out. simple.

ReputationRep:
    Keeping it short, I started talking to an old guy friend again he said how he liked me back then and how he still does. I didnt like him I had a boyfriend at the time and paid him no mind, I dont even remember talking to him in highschool but apparently I did. I like him now, he is hot and nerdy he's in uni to become a teacher, im done with losers, he's only had a couple gfs and he's a virgin, I love virgins LOL, he's only made out with one chick, that's so cute anyyyyways off topic, he's hot tho dont get it twisted he works out regularly, his face could be a little better but whatever, his brains and sweetness, and muscles make up for it.We've been talking none stop on BBM for the last couple days then TODAY i dont know what I said but he hasnt been attentive, like he usually is. Why is he doing this too me:mad:

Why do guys do this!??????????!!! He's driving me nuts.
    Meanwhile. hes listening to this.....

She didn't realize she chased the type of guys
    That don't believe in ties, trying to apologize
    Never forget the day she laughed and walked away
    And I couldn't stop her, I guess she had it all

She had it all figured out
    When she left me with a broken heart
    ****ed around and turned me down
    'Cause she didn't think I could play the part

But now the prom queen, the prom queen
    Is crying, sitting outside of my door
    See, you never know how
    How everything could turn around

ReputationRep:
    fuk that song. lol
    he cancelled our date he was so excited for.
    woooowwww.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.