Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Really? You signed up just to say that. Wow.
    Hehehe' Sorry History Student' Did I beat you to something'
    Posted cos no one else had a clue ))

Nobunoni +

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    The policy of the UK government hasn't been all that spectacular in regards to Bahrain and Libya IMO - should we boycott elections, refuse to pay our taxes?

at the end of the day Lockheed didn't force anyone to drop those bombs.

You'll just get follow up visits from census staff which won't do your mental health any favours if you're already verging into paranoia imo.
    Boycotting the census is far easier than not paying taxes (you seem to be under the impression that people who believe in something are willing to do everything and anything to achieve it?) - and boycotting elections makes no sense. If you don't approve of the Government surely you should be actively involved in the elections?

I really couldn't care less if they didn't "force" anyone to do it - they actively facilitated it. You clearly don't care about this sort of thing, but I personally do have an issue with using companies that profit from death and suffering.

True - I'm sure it would be annoying. I'm not personally boycotting it though, just doing the bare minimum to prevent me getting fined.

ReputationRep:
    Why bother going to all that effort unless you have something to hide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobunoni)
    Hehehe' Sorry History Student' Did I beat you to something'
    Posted cos no one else had a clue ))

Nobunoni +
    1. Whut? What did you beat me to?

2. You can edit posts to add new responses in, no need to spam the thread replying to everyone individually.

3. You sound seriously delusional. I'll say it again: what's your problem with governments etc. knowing the census information about you. Unless you're doing something really dodgy (in which case it's your own fault) you aren't likely to have the Gestapo busting your door down these days, especially not for the useless **** info they want on the census.

Are you being intentionally contrary & anti-establishment, or do you actually believe what you say? Because if it's the latter you may have underlying mental health issues that you might want to get checked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zBenHz)
    lay off the crack nobunoni
    What is that "Crack?"

Is it something useful to "Personity?"

Or does it make you say wise crack uneducated comments :eek:

Or does it keep you paying your taxes and being a "Sheeples" to the government elect?"

Just say NO' you shall have no brain left to study anything useful with' then you shall be no use to yourself or society

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Each year thousands upon thousands of people don't and very few actually get fined.
    Are you a complete idiot, or just partially? Census is every ten years and has been in this country since 1841. I'd like to meet some of these people who fill out a census form every year.

ReputationRep:
    1. Whut? What did you beat me to?

2. You can edit posts to add new responses in, no need to spam the thread replying to everyone individually.

3. You sound seriously delusional. I'll say it again: what's your problem with governments etc. knowing the census information about you. Unless you're doing something really dodgy (in which case it's your own fault) you aren't likely to have the Gestapo busting your door down these days, especially not for the useless **** info they want on the census.

Are you being intentionally contrary & anti-establishment, or do you actually believe what you say? Because if it's the latter you may have underlying mental health issues that you might want to get checked.
    Uneducated'
    And this is the possible future of the World?

Obviously struck a cord' otherwise you would no bother even answering ))

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fo-Shizzle)
    So I came across this artice the other day which was pretty interesting - our 2011 Census is being carried out by US Firm Lockheed-Martin.

Why was a contract awarded to an American firm guilty of such crimes against humanity as complicity in torture (Guantanmo) and mass murder ? More importantly it is also facing charges of data theft and corruption/embezzlement.

Check out their other misconduct here - with cases of corruption, fraud, bribery, environmental damage and discrimination http://www.contractormisconduct.org/...D=38&ranking=1 (57 Violations ftw) :awesome:

Now, why is this important ? Here's why:

Don't boycott - dissenting on the form will be a much better option as it will reallocate the money from an Arms dealer to UK workers - You can do one of the following :

1. Write everything upside down.
    2.It is always fun to fill in some of the white spaces in the bar codes on most of the pages.
    3.Write that you are confused and need an explanation for certain questions.
    4.Write in a foreign language.
    5.Cross all boxes.Everyone makes mistakes.
    6.Write in joined hand-writing- it's just in your nature.
    7.Tick both Male/Female boxes - you just haven't decided yet...
    8.Don't just tick England - you are in "The Realm of her Gracious Majesty Queen Elizabeth II"

Remember it's all just natural human error.

Okaaaaay....you can do all that, but I'm just going to fill it in proporley like a good old samaritan

Can you show' give links etc' of how it is the Census is "Legal"
    What Laws say that it is legal for governments and the central bank to trade peoples as a commodity'

Nobunoni +
    Oh, a conspiracy theorist.

ReputationRep:
    Uneducated'
    And this is the possible future of the World?

Obviously struck a cord' otherwise you would no bother even answering ))

+NNM+
    The content struck no chord, but your manner did. I dislike people who are intentionally obtuse and contrary for no good reason except they like being difficult.

ReputationRep:
    The content struck no chord, but your manner did. I dislike people who are intentionally obtuse and contrary for no good reason except they like being difficult.

Judge and be judged'

Why is it contrary to good reason to "NO PAY" the government and support yourself by growing your own food and raising your own live stock?

We have no real use for money' because we have our daily needs and we work for ourselves.

Here is hoping that our sun knocks out every single bit of electro-magnetic equipment' (yes it shall be ugly for a while') and brings down all of this materialistic madness' so man can go back to being and living for himself and his families' and no have to pay taxes to finance the senseless "Wars" and the killing of innocent men women and children!

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Oh, a conspiracy theorist.
    Uneducated!

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    Judge and be judged'

Why is it contrary to good reason to "NO PAY" the government and support yourself by growing your own food and raising your own live stock?

We have no real use for money' because we have our daily needs and we work for ourselves.

Here is hoping that our sun knocks out every single bit of electro-magnetic equipment' (yes it shall be ugly for a while') and brings down all of this materialistic madness' so man can go back to being and living for himself and his families' and no have to pay taxes to finance the senseless "Wars" and the killing of innocent men women and children!

+NNM+
    Then why are you online telling us instead of living this way like you want to?

ReputationRep:
    Quick question'

How many of you owe student loans to the banks?

When you go to work you shall pay your tax an NI + your loans + plus all the interest added'
    The government saw all the future students coming' so stuck them all in debt'
    This can be seen as a master stroke of "Personity" genius.

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to tell all my friends how I lied on the form and stuck it to the man.
    But before each question, I'll toss a coin to decide if I actually tell the truth.

I've got nothing to hide, nor have I got anything to gain by surrendering my personal information so easily.
    If the US Government wants to find out about me, I want them to have to put some effort in first.

ReputationRep:
    Then why are you online telling us instead of living this way like you want to?

Because we live the way we like'

And it is good to see the "Mass Consciousness" of the up and coming world'

It gives a clue of what is being taught in schools and universities these days' and of how the future generations are going to be living' and of how much of what is taught has "Programmed the Masses" for future "Guiding" of "Consciousness"

+NNM+

ReputationRep:
    Yes.....because Lockheed Martin are going to want to know how many kids Rupert in at number 73 in Teddington has - its vital information for their new middle-class child-killing missiles.

Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    I filled it in truthfully. My national identity is Welsh, English, British and Carribean, and I consider my religion to be Sith Lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Are you a complete idiot, or just partially? Census is every ten years and has been in this country since 1841. I'd like to meet some of these people who fill out a census form every year.
    Again, we have already established... twice in fact, that I made a type in that comment. Clearly you are a complete idiot for being unable to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Again, we have already established... twice in fact, that I made a type in that comment. Clearly you are a complete idiot for being unable to read.
    Then why didn't you correct it? I'm not trawling through five pages of replies to see others rightly correcting you. Quite happy doing it myself, thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.