Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So its my 17th birthday in less than a month and I have no idea what to do!

Background info: Theres like 10 of us and we have 2 cars between us; we're all outgoing and crazy.

We thought about going to London and just spending a day there, then we thought Thorpe Park. But I'm not really on both of those ideas - as like well what would we do in London - walk around/shops? :| which we do all the time.. 18th would be so much easier , jus go out clubbing

Any suggestions, on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    You could roadtrip it to somewhere else instead, go to the seaside, hang out in some arcades, go round the town, go swimming in the sea. Just an idea...

ReputationRep:
    Thorpe Park usually gets very crowded and lines to get on a ride can be soo long, especially the newer rides.

ReputationRep:
    I say beach.

And lol at "we're all outgoing and crazy".

ReputationRep:
    Stay in at yours with a few beers and just chat all night. Will be nice.

LOL JK. GET WASTED

It's your 18th, do something that you'll remember for a while. I revised for my 18th- fantastic it was. Thorpe Park sounds good, so does clubbing, but you can do those things any other time. Do something spontaneous or daring. You're only 18 once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)

LOL JK. GET WASTED

It's your 18th, do something that you'll remember for a while. I revised for my 18th- fantastic it was. Thorpe Park sounds good, so does clubbing, but you can do those things any other time. Do something spontaneous or daring. You're only 18 once!
    17th actually. read OP.

i'd say just wait to do something amazing for 18th. 17th is nothing so just have a night in drinking films eating and have a laugh or like people said beach or something normal. 18th or 21st are the ones to go for.

ReputationRep:
    Have a massive arse piss up get absolutely blind off you're face ... so what if you're underage just do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)

LOL JK. GET WASTED

Dude she's 17 not 18 :P

ReputationRep:
    beach, alcohol, fire, sun, sea and sand you have access to cars and your 17!!! soooo jelouse!!

f*ck it, beach it! rave into the night x

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.