The Student Room Group

OMG told one of my best friends I fancy him.

Help and anon obviously needed!

I got drunk yesterday and decided to tell one of my best friends that I fancy him, he told me he doesn't fancy me back and sees me as a "little sister."
I then tried to explain what I meant but then my frind dragged me away.

No idea what the heck to do, very VERY embarassed. I told him stuff like "I like you so much that every time we meet my heart races." No more vodka, EVER, please!

How do I react now? Help ;(
Omg omg omg
Wow omg soo crazy ! ?
Just tell him you were drunk when you told him those things and that you don't actually mean them. I'm sure you can both laugh about it later when it's all explained. If you do have feelings for him then at least now you know how he feels and you can move on knowing that you never had a chance with him. At least you're not thinking 'does he or does he not like me.'
(edited 13 years ago)
don't worry too much about it. Sh*t happens all the time, you just claified your feelings, not very embarrassing. Besides he doesn't sound like a dickhead so it's fine.
Reply 5
"Wow, I didn't realise I was a lovey dovey drunk! How embarrassing! Ignore what I say next time! So how are you?"
This, along with many other reasons, is why you stay away from alcohol. It is nothing but pure evil.
Reply 7
Original post by kat2pult
"Wow, I didn't realise I was a lovey dovey drunk! How embarrassing! Ignore what I say next time! So how are you?"

This.
More likely you wouldn't be making this thread if he was glad to hear those words.

In your drunken stupor you just made your feelings known and he told you he likes you as a sister.

Dont go ape **** voer nothing.
I did this a while ago. Not good. :embarrassed:

I wouldn't deny it lol, what's the point - at least he knows now. And I always think it's better to get things out in the open.
I would go for the not mention it tactic. Just act normal but try and drop in somewhere that you felt really rough the next day so he knows you were really drunk.
I was so wasted once I kept making out with someone's cheek and ear because I was too drunk to find their mouth. You'll get over it... well eventually.
Reply 12
I BBM'ed him this afternoon saying how I feel like vomming, so sick etc and that I spoke a lot of trash to like half of Manchester yesterday!
He read it but didn't reply. Maybe our friendships over? I couldn't cope if it it were, also wont thinks be awks between us now? xox

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending