The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

What can I use as a substitute, I've always used lube, I heard oil can cause latex to tear more easily?

Fill me in

Scroll to see replies

spit
Original post by rugbyladosc
spit

Other than spit btw guys
Reply 3
butter.
Sorry why not normal water based lubricant?
Shampoo? lol
Reply 6
Erm, so the reason you can't go out and get some is that she's right there??
Reply 7
Original post by planetconwy1
Shampoo? lol

Stings like hell after if you fail to wash it off properly :sadnod:
Spit is the easiest thing to use, works really well
SO let me get this straight. You and your girlfriend are ready for sex (I'm assuming this is the case if you can't go out and buy lube) and you're both sat on TSR anxiously waiting for a suggestion of what to use.. yes that sounds incredibly romantic, well done.

PS if you do your job right, you won't need it, if you get my drift ;-)
if you're doing your job properly, you wont need lube, because she'll be wet enough...
Reply 11
Just do a lot of foreplay, that way you might not need any.
Fairy liquid
Baby oil? Dunno how it reacts with latex, though.
If you can't work this out for yourself, I'm probably not going to be PMing you for relationship advice.
Original post by Gemma :)!
SO let me get this straight. You and your girlfriend are ready for sex (I'm assuming this is the case if you can't go out and buy lube) and you're both sat on TSR anxiously waiting for a suggestion of what to use.. yes that sounds incredibly romantic, well done.

PS if you do your job right, you won't need it, if you get my drift ;-)

No, I can't be bothered to go out and get some, yeah when girls tend to get wet it's usually the inside of the vagina, and not the outside :wink: just need to get in first with no pain, hence lube darlin ¬¬
Baby tears
Are you guys being serious " Get her wet and you won't need any "

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0
Original post by Persephone9
If you can't work this out for yourself, I'm probably not going to be PMing you for relationship advice.

What's to get right? Lol
Original post by Barden
if you're doing your job properly, you wont need lube, because she'll be wet enough...

THIS.

My first time was lube-less and didn't hurt at all, because I was ready :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending