The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
:zomg: charlie no longer a virgin?!

When did I say I was?
Original post by Anonymous
This post is the reason people are attacking you, regardless of it being your girlfriend who requested the lube. You can't spend that long on foreplay if you think the outside of the vagina doesn't get wet! In fact, I have to question what you even do during foreplay if you didn't know that it does. Easily. Especially when you're with someone new and it's fresh and exciting.

And the last paragraph made me shudder ... wet or not, it would hurt like an absolute bitch for the girl if you just shove it in without enough preparation. It's not just about the wetness, it's about the muscles. Not that you care about "the anatomy of the vagina".

Of course it's about the muscles she must be relaxed. Fingering and so on... it's not hard..lol
Reply 82
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Boots sell lube ! Nah I usually go to Anne summers, didn't know boots done it.

Original post by lawology
Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda... :rolleyes:

:rofl2: ahh nice lols there :yy:
im actually going to be sick!
Reply 84
Original post by wtfCharlie
When did I say I was?

I'm sure you did once... And even had some crap about it in your sig.

Obviously I'm upset because I wanted to be the first to tap that. :moon:
Original post by Yawn11
I'm sure you did once... And even had some crap about it in your sig.

Obviously I'm upset because I wanted to be the first to tap that. :moon:

Ah OK
Soz :tongue: Can't go second either, I'm after a girl to even out the ratio :biggrin:
Reply 86
Original post by wtfCharlie
Ah OK
Soz :tongue: Can't go second either, I'm after a girl to even out the ratio :biggrin:

Oh I see :frown:

If and when you hit a ratio of 2 girls to 1 guy, gimme a call.
Wow
Reply 88
No, I can't be bothered to go out and get some, yeah when girls tend to get wet it's usually the inside of the vagina, and not the outside :wink: just need to get in first with no pain, hence lube darlin ¬¬

Not if you're even remotely competent: I've never had to resort to lube except when the other party was either sore or de-hydrated (usually from a previous session). That said, foreplay does require both a modicum of patience and a healthy dose of sympathy, especially where the girl is still apprehensive about the idea of penetrative sex; have you tried going down on her, or is that also 'too much effort'?

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Perhaps your girlfriend is every bit as clueless as you are, but this is arguably the entire point of vaginal secretions. What the **** do you suppose people did prior to the invention of vaseline?

Suffice it to say that those whose knowledge you so impugn have likely had a good deal more (mutually gratifying) sex than you have, and you would do well to heed their advice (or else, delegate to someone who actually knows what they're doing).
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Not if you're even remotely competent: I've never had to resort to lube except when the other party was either sore or de-hydrated (usually from a previous session). That said, foreplay does require both a modicum of patience and a healthy dose of sympathy, especially where the girl is still apprehensive about the idea of penetrative sex; have you tried going down on her, or is that also 'too much effort'?

Perhaps your girlfriend is every bit as clueless as you are, but this is arguably the entire point of vaginal secretions. What the **** do you suppose people did prior to the invention of vaseline?

Suffice it to say that those whose knowledge you so impugn have likely had a good deal more (mutually gratifying) sex than you have, and you would do well to heed their advice; or else, delegate to someone who knows what they're doing.

I think throughout this thread I've said maybe 2 or 3 times that

" She wants the lube not me " - Hence why I couldn't be bothered to go out and was looking for alternatives... duh please read the thread properly before you make mis-informed responses.
In the 7 hours this thread has been going,youcould have just bought some ****ing lube.
Why not just go and get some ****ing lube.
Original post by elldeegee
For all those who are saying "if you did the job right..." what happens it they're wanting to do anal?
You're SUPPOSED to use lube when doing anal as your bum doesnt have a natural lubricant. Especially if going into the guy lol.

as for a substitute, vaseline is supposed to work

Given that this thread has been going on about how wet her vagina needs to be, I'm gonna say that this isn't the issue at this point.

Also, vaseline damges condoms, being oil based.
Original post by Gemma :)!
SO let me get this straight. You and your girlfriend are ready for sex (I'm assuming this is the case if you can't go out and buy lube) and you're both sat on TSR anxiously waiting for a suggestion of what to use.. yes that sounds incredibly romantic, well done.

PS if you do your job right, you won't need it, if you get my drift ;-)

True dat
Amazed by the amount of people on this thread saying he shouldn't need lube, very ignorant. Some girls, like me, find foreplay doesn't do a lot for them, and have trouble getting 'wet' even when they're insanely turned on and ready...
Sorry OP, I don't know of any substitutes cause I always use durex... In future though you could try buying the condoms that come lubed up already? I find they're pretty good, and also it's nice to see a guy considerate about not hurting a girl if she can't get wet enough! You'd be amazed by the amount of men who will just try and shove it in regardless of whether it hurts the girl or not.
I smell a troll.
Reply 96
Are you guys being serious " Get her wet and you won't need any "

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0

Are you a virgin lol?

Man up and lick her out. And just so you know, you can go in straight away if she is horny enough. Wetness does make a difference, or it has in my past encounters with vaginas.

Spit is the best lube.
Curly Haired dude... I must add that hopefully eventually you will get over your fear/unwillingness to give a girl oral sex. It really is the nuts and bolts of successful and enjoyable lovemaking. It's not even moderately freaky. Methinks you need to be more aware and openminded about a girl's pleasure, which extends much further than a quick finger and penetration. After a while that would get horrendously boring. I hear that you're a younger guy, but trust me. Being adventurous makes you a much, much better, inventive and impressive lover.

Sex is more than the pumping. Create an atmosphere. A sensuous, delectable passionate atmospshere where pleasure knows no bounds and just enjoy it without being so uptight!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Eveiebaby
Curly Haired dude... I must add that hopefully eventually you will get over your fear/unwillingness to give a girl oral sex. It really is the nuts and bolts of successful and enjoyable lovemaking. It's not even moderately freaky. Methinks you need to be more aware and openminded about a girl's pleasure, which extends much further than a quick finger and penetration. After a while that would get horrendously boring. I hear that you're a younger guy, but trust me. Being adventurous makes you a much, much better, inventive and impressive lover.

Sex is more than the pumping. Create an atomosphere. A sensuous, delectable passionate atomopshere where pleasure know's no bounds and just enjoy it without being so uptight!

It's not a fear, a lot of girls don't want the guy to go down, so I don't. And of course pleasure goes further than that, just out of interest how do you know all I do is finger and then bang?
Reply 99
I think throughout this thread I've said maybe 2 or 3 times that

" She wants the lube not me " - Hence why I couldn't be bothered to go out and was looking for alternatives... duh please read the thread properly before you make mis-informed responses.

Nevertheless, your answers demonstrate a basic incomprehension of female physiology and several elementary misconceptions which are not obviated by circumstance. So, unless you're content with the prospect of disappointing future partners, you'd do well to recognise that outside of anal lube is very much the exception rather than the rule, and that rigorous foreplay will seldom go unappreciated notwithstanding.

Wow. Go back to page 1... My girl wants the lube NOT me, learn to read seriously.

Yes; and I daresay she's almost as uninformed as you are. But if you're genuinely intent on squandering the perfect opportunity to develop your carnal prowess with someone of sufficient inexperience not to care that you've currently all the finesse of a blind batsman, then that's your prerogative just don't expect the kind of girls you'll want to date (and continue dating) at university to be quite so sympathetic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending