Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdBOY1)
    I am sick of hearing women and left wing politicians going on about how these cuts will affect women the most!

So if these cuts hit men the most, would they all be crying "omg these cuts hit men the most" ? I think not!

We live in a UK now, where it is all about bending over backwards for women!

You have more homeless men than women, and yet I don't hear many people go on about the balance is unfair.

Men and boys, wake up and stand your ground!
    Men did not put a man on the moon and climb great mountains so one day their boys will hand over power to women and get screwed over from family courts, to education to divorce!
    This is the first time I've heard of people saying the cuts will affect women more, they'll affect everyone. Bending over backwards for women? How? Homelessness is down to individual cases and certain factors but women do become homeless too, it could depend on the area but I've seen a few around.

Women weren't put on the moon because men wanted to maintain power, at the time it was only men that were trained to be astronauts, the first woman into space was Valentina Tereshkova but that was because they wanted her to find out the effects of spaceflight on the female body. Women have climbed mountains too, the first woman climbed Everest in 1975.

I agree men do get screwed over in family courts and think men should have more access their children and should get a say in their education and such. Divorce? I thought this was a more fair split and that the couple are down to the division of their stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Shut up, you absolute child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJane)
    This is the first time I've heard of people saying the cuts will affect women more, they'll affect everyone. Bending over backwards for women? How? Homelessness is down to individual cases and certain factors but women do become homeless too, it could depend on the area but I've seen a few around.

Women weren't put on the moon because men wanted to maintain power, at the time it was only men that were trained to be astronauts, the first woman into space was Valentina Tereshkova but that was because they wanted her to find out the effects of spaceflight on the female body. Women have climbed mountains too, the first woman climbed Everest in 1975.

I agree men do get screwed over in family courts and think men should have more access their children and should get a say in their education and such. Divorce? I thought this was a more fair split and that the couple are down to the division of their stuff?

Are you so thick?
    Women could never go to the moon on their own! they are not genius in maths and physics!

Can you understand that??

It was the work of great male geniuses who put men on the moon!!
    women can never do these on their own

It was men who climbed everest first, women copyed their tactics of climbing and did it after men!

for every 1 female genius there 5.5 male genius! FACT

Men do not need women to solve complex problems and invent things!
    They do these on their own!

ReputationRep:
    Are you so thick?
    Women could never go to the moon on their own! they are not genius in maths and physics!

It was men who climbed everest first, women copyed their tactics of climbing and did it after men!

YOU ARE SOOO SEXIST!!! just because we try to beat cancer and you dont then it's not our fault!! it can affect anyone and kill them in a very short time!! and please learn to spell...

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Womb_and_vagina_envy

ReputationRep:
    Are you so thick?

8.5/10

ReputationRep:
    If the cuts are affecting the public sector, where women are twice as likely as men to work, then these cuts are absolutely going to have a hard effect on women. Obviously in the private sector, men have lost many more jobs because they outnumber women to such an extent in the first place. As for your views on the cancer issue, it isn't just women that get breast cancer - obviously it is very uncommon but it still happens to men.

And of course there are more homeless men than women on the street - probably men that couldn't ask for help and got lost on the way, and I'd have thought that it goes without saying that it's much more dangerous for women in this situation.

This misogynistic attitude is what led to the creation of vibrating dildos which I am sure have helped to emasculate you and lead you to start this childish thread. Nah, you don't need women, and women absolutely do not have any need for you...

PS. OP at least as a woman I can spell and form a coherent sentence.

ReputationRep:
    Are you so thick?

I'm sorry but where in my post did I say they did these on their own? Were you under the impression I thought they'd been put into space or climbed a mountain without the inventions or techniques that men came up with by a group of women? So no, I'm not thick.

I never said men weren't geniuses, but women do contribute to fields of study in all professions whether you like it or not.

ReputationRep:
    I thought women would be used to cuts, being in the kitchen and all

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is in the ****.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stewe)
    If the cuts are affecting the public sector, where women are twice as likely as men to work, then these cuts are absolutely going to have a hard effect on women. Obviously in the private sector, men have lost many more jobs because they outnumber women to such an extent in the first place. As for your views on the cancer issue, it isn't just women that get breast cancer - obviously it is very uncommon but it still happens to men.

And of course there are more homeless men than women on the street - probably men that couldn't ask for help and got lost on the way, and I'd have thought that it goes without saying that it's much more dangerous for women in this situation.

This misogynistic attitude is what led to the creation of vibrating dildos which I am sure have helped to emasculate you and lead you to start this childish thread. Nah, you don't need women, and women absolutely do not have any need for you...

PS. OP at least as a woman I can spell and form a coherent sentence.
    vibrating dildos which I am sure have helped to emasculate me?????LOL LOL///It means your an ugly woman who needs rubber to get kicks,LOl It is an insult on yourself you silly cow..;p;

Go knock yourself out with your 10 inch dildo in the corner you loser.

ReputationRep:
    meh, let the women have a few concessions... let them vote, let them have secondary education... means a quieter life for us men...

ReputationRep:
    Who is saying this, Harriet Harman? I remember when she said women were affected most by the recession, was confronted with the statistics that more men were being fired/made redundant than women and she stuck to her argument, saying that women worried more. You can ignore her a bit now that she's in opposition

ReputationRep:
    This is outrageous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone9)
    One of the most publicised events to raise money for cancer research is race for life, which is run by Cancer Research UK. They research all types of cancers, not just breast.
    True. However, in the advert itself, it uses the words "thousands of women have already signed up for Race For Life". I personally found that advert sexist and insulting. Not only was it specifically using the pink colour in its logo, hinting more at breast cancer (I know men can get it too, but the media aspect is focused solely on women), but the fact that it was singling out purely women to raise funds for Cancer Research was something that, if the campaign was "thousands of men...etc" there would be feminists rioting in the streets.
    Do men not get cancer or something?

(Before you say anything, yes I know that men can sign up for the race too. However, the advert was pretty much solely women in the shoot, and it uses the words "women" rather than a general term like "people".)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkjolt)
    e feminists rioting in the streets.
    Do men not get cancer or something?

(Before you say anything, yes I know that men can sign up for the race too
    I'm pretty sure men aren't even allowed to participate.

And yeah, breast cancer recieves 4 times as much funding as prostate cancer and testicular cancer combined when just as many people die of the latter, in America it's 7 times as much.

ReputationRep:
    There is always dumb opinions out there, you just have to ignore them, it is a shame though that some people pick them up and use them as their own opinion. Sheep to whatever they see on the their tv screen and in their news papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layabout)
    I'm pretty sure men aren't even allowed to participate.

And yeah, breast cancer recieves 4 times as much funding as prostate cancer and testicular cancer combined when just as many people die of the latter, in America it's 7 times as much.
    There would be a lawsuit if no man could take part. It's like those womens insurance companies. They can insure men, as it's still a legal obligation. However, they'll probably charge them 5x as much as the women.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.