Turn on thread page Beta

Who is winning? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is strange. No posts in the main forum. Pray tell, who won the thumb twiddling competition, or aren't the results in yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    This is strange. No posts in the main forum. Pray tell, who won the thumb twiddling competition, or aren't the results in yet?
    Thumb twiddling? Is that what we call 'chinese pulse' (pulseada china)?
    Where you try to smack your opponent's thumb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Thumb twiddling? Is that what we call 'chinese pulse' (pulseada china)?
    Where you try to smack your opponent's thumb?
    Something like that. I have actually go no idea. I just know that all my teachers used to say that if I was bored for finishing work early, I should twiddle my thumbs and then play against the next person to finisht.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that there has not been a nuclear holocaust.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Something like that. I have actually go no idea. I just know that all my teachers used to say that if I was bored for finishing work early, I should twiddle my thumbs and then play against the next person to finisht.
    Thumb war!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.