Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    please give me some good advice

Why? It's hard to give advice when none of us understands your current situation.

ReputationRep:
    Don't

ReputationRep:
    Give us a bit of advise on your situation then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAZ2K)
    please give me some good advice
    Dont if you like the world, if you see something good or hope to do something?
    Im not against suicide, I understand its a choice, but it is always a choice

Me, if things got really bad, I would want to live a little more first.... take what I have and either travel or live in a field or on the streets or... there are soo many experieinces to be had, its jsut whether or not you think they are worth experiencing!

ReputationRep:
    Dont kill: go up the hill
    Don't die: eat some apples in the sky

Seriously, if u have these feelings, I'd recommend you going to a GP and telling them that you feel like this. Don't be embarassed, because they are trained not to be judgemental and WANT to help you. Bear in mind that there are some medications that could abolish these feelings. Make a quick appointment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bacforever3)
    Dont if you like the world, if you see something good or hope to do something?
    Im not against suicide, I understand its a choice, but it is always a choice

Me, if things got really bad, I would want to live a little more first.... take what I have and either travel or live in a field or on the streets or... there are soo many experieinces to be had, its jsut whether or not you think they are worth experiencing!
    too late

ReputationRep:
    don't. It is the biggest mistake that you would ever make and it will be one that you cannot erase. Just don't.

ReputationRep:
    there is no heaven.. just letting you know.. and if you have family they will suffer. hmm just gotta think that it may be bad now, but you never know what you will be doing in 5 years from now..

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. Life is so worth living.

ReputationRep:
    the only way I would suicide ( and probably not even then) is if I had 2 daughers, one son. a wife and they all passed away at the same time...

but in your case i think you are young with no experience, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    As you type, there are people in this world doing everything they can for another day. These people have had problems, these people face life long challenges. Yet they fight to stay alive. Why? because there's something for everyone in this life. If you haven't found your reason to stay alive, you aren't looking very hard.

ReputationRep:
    please don't do it
    your more important alive than dead
    Jesus wants u to live thats y he hasn't
    take away your life
    pls don't do it.

please inbox me if u need help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    Don't

Damn it! You beat me to it! :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    If you want advice on why you shouldn't kill yourself, that's reason enough not to.
    And if you're wanting advice on how to kill yourself, if you really wanted to, you'd already know.
    You've not even specified why you feel suicidal.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.

I'm afraid we don't allow suicide threads here. Not because we don't care, or because we don't want to help (we do), but because some users make unhelpful or potentially dangerous posts and while this is obviously against the rules it doesn't stop them from doing it.

I'm going to lock this thread now. But if you need someone to talk to then you can ring the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90. Alternatively you can PM me your phone number and I can ring them on your behalf and tell them to ring you, if that would be easier.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.