The Student Room Group

Masturbation - Will it impact my relationship?

Anon please

This is just something that worrys me a little, I am one of those people who hate to be reliant on others, I dont like feeling dependant... it makes me feel vulnerable.

However, I have always tried to refrain from getting sexual kicks by myself.... obviously I do sometimes but its something Ive tried to keep as a part of relationships as I often draw away from who Im with.

Now Im in a mediumly LDR and whilst I love my boyfriend, I sometimes struggle to see the point, sometimes dont want him around (or rather, I dont want to want him)
Discussion arose with friends about gettinga vibrator and Im tempted, its sort of not fair that I dont get any fun, just because hes so far away... I guess Im just worried that in doing so, I will be even more free from him...

I have some really good female friends who are understanding and lovely and we communicate really well, I have some friends I share with by boyfriend, many I dont, if I can get sexual pleasure without him too, will we have anything unique to US left?

It seems a stupid question and I know masturbation isnt the main issue here, its just that half of me thinks "damn! I have every right to fun!!!" and the other half says "your just giving yourself more fuel to tricking yourself to believing you dont need him"....

Thoughts?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Buy a rampant rabbit from Ann summers there great!! Your bf can use it on you when your together too. It's money well spent IMO
Reply 3
Go find the biggest vibrator you can and maybe we'll hear from you next week. Your relationship should be able to stand up to more than this, otherwise its probably not going to work, so you may aswll enjoy yourself whilst finding out
Reply 4
Original post by jonski
Go find the biggest vibrator you can and maybe we'll hear from you next week. Your relationship should be able to stand up to more than this, otherwise its probably not going to work, so you may aswll enjoy yourself whilst finding out

Mmm... I think you have a point there.... thanks :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending