Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to ask, did all applicants receive a scholarship letter after they got an offer?
    I got the offer through the post and on UCAS a few months now and the letter said I would get another letter about a scholarship but haven't got anything.

I'm doing a BTEC so is it possible that BTEC students won't get a scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    I got one, can't remember where I put it though. I know it said they'd give me £1000 if I firmed them and got AAA. Maybe that would be different because you might have to get 3 Distinctions?

(Original post by mCat.)
    I wanted to ask, did all applicants receive a scholarship letter after they got an offer?
    I got the offer through the post and on UCAS a few months now and the letter said I would get another letter about a scholarship but haven't got anything.

I'm doing a BTEC so is it possible that BTEC students won't get a scholarship?
    Everyone gets one. I got a scholarship and studied a BTEC. You need DDD.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.