• View Poll Results: Which is better?
    King's College London
    56.00%
    University of Bristol
    44.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shreezer)
    thanks greg?!
    But when one looks at the world ranking of universities, most places, i have seen bristol being above warwick.
    Over a broader subject base Bristol may take the edge in the global league tables, although on domestic tables and those linked with accounting and finance Warwick is clearly a stronger place at which to study accounting and finance.

ReputationRep:
    Both uni's are good, but i'll KCL is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbygreg)
    Over a broader subject base Bristol may take the edge in the global league tables, although on domestic tables and those linked with accounting and finance Warwick is clearly a stronger place at which to study accounting and finance.
    me being an international student, warwick would be too expensive, i already have strathclyde too , would u say strath over bristol as well?

Also, are the job prospects at warwick better compared to those at bristol?

ReputationRep:
    lols, don't listen to people when they say "London advantage". They make it sound like you can drop by for a casual coffee at Goldman Sachs whenever you wish...

the kcl MSc is quite new (I think they launched it last year), so it has no alumni and you won't know whether it has any real prospects. Postgrad degrees in the management department aren't of a high standard IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    lols, don't listen to people when they say "London advantage". They make it sound like you can drop by for a casual coffee at Goldman Sachs whenever you wish...

the kcl MSc is quite new (I think they launched it last year), so it has no alumni and you won't know whether it has any real prospects. Postgrad degrees in the management department aren't of a high standard IMO
    do you mean postgrads in general aren't great.? ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbygreg)
    Warwick probably has a better reputation in business areas than the other 2, WBS is well known for being a top school.
    Though the KCL London advantage may place it on par.
    No.

In London there's LSE, Imperial, UCL, LBS, CASS.

And then the rest which includes KCL. WBS beats KCL hands down.

ReputationRep:
    I would go for Bristol! Bristol has more experience in Accounting and Finance...and is a target Uni for employers...but yes KCL has the London advantage but the Msc Accounting and Finance course is even new..

ReputationRep:
    but he is going abroad..... KCL>bristl.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 28, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.