Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Conservatives storm into the lead following budget watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will Lucky)
    Ahh yes Labour, so desperate to get into power they want to see the country hurt badly.
    That's not what I'm saying at all. Notice I said 'if' not 'when'. I would far prefer these policies to work and the country to avoid as much hardship as possible but, with complete disregard for party politics, I am legitimately questioning the Chancellor's methods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacketpotato)
    1% is a "huge tory lead"?
    To Teveth and every other Labour bigot, a 1% lead for Labour is a messianistic-style lead.

Eat ****, you *******s who can't propose any policy - ye who denounced the no-fly zone proposal by Cameron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley Baldwin)
    To Teveth and every other Labour bigot, a 1% lead for Labour is a messianistic-style lead.

Eat ****, you *******s who can't propose any policy - ye who denounced the no-fly zone proposal by Cameron.
    Labour policy is to support the government in Libya and support the no-fly zone?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.