Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People are such pillocks. What should I do about this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What's worse, that or an ex-girlfriend bombarding you with texts and calls despite having told her it's over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Someone actually asked you out?
    Wow, that's really rude as you don't know me personally or what I look like.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're looking for sympathy rather than advice

You seem to know what you should do and seems to me you've done everything right.. all that's left to do is continue to ignore/rise above the douche and wait for him to get a grip in the fullness of time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dungeonkeepr)
    Post a ruler on fb and tag him as the 2 inch mark? (caption: THIS is why I won't date you )

I mean... yeah, take the moral high ground and ignore him.
    LOL this. +1

(Original post by .Ali.)
    --
    If it gets worse, just change your number? Even though you're letting him win, he won't be annoying you any longer..

Or as someone said earlier, beat him up/get someone to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    LOL this. +1

If it gets worse, just change your number? Even though you're letting him win, he won't be annoying you any longer..

Or as someone said earlier, beat him up/get someone to.
    Yeah I'm thinking of that, should be getting a new phone soon so perfect excuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Basically, some guy is being a **** because I turned him down. Instead of being mature and taking it like a man, he's started sending me abusive texts, facebook messages, taking photos of me (:lolwut:), and starting rumours about me that aren't true. He then keeps trying to split up my friends by saying I'm *****ing about them and stuff when I'm not (I don't *****). It's all so bloody childish, I really hate people my own age, they're pathetic.. I mean I even said to him "look if you don't like me just don't hang out with me or be polite when we're with mutual friends yeah?" but no, he wouldn't accept that. I tried to confront him about it and have a private word but he just looked down and mumbled to his feet - not so tough in person I see. :rolleyes:

Anyway I've deleted him off FB and I ignore his texts, but he's still doing whatever he can to make things difficult for me, especially as we go to sixth form together. Of course, he only does this when his friends are around (you know the type, the 'lads' who rake up numbers of girls, constantly get lashed and think it's amusing to jump on eachother screaming 'rape'...) but it's really starting to irritate me.

TL;DR: A guy is being *****y and immature because I won't date him and it needs to stop.

Advice? Thanks.
    Personally i think you tell ur friends what's happened others he may try to break you up, so that they can understand whats happening rather then them assuming. u muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I don't want to do that I'll look really pathetic because even though it's annoying, it's still a minor issue. The police have better things to be dealing with than a spurned teenager stalking someone.
    :facepalm2:

Then stop whining. Let him do what he wants.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Brush it off and tell him to grow up. He probably just wants the attention, and thinks being horrible will have you at his feet. If you want to get him back, embarass him in front of his friends, tell a lie about how he cried to you on the phone begging you to go out with him or something, it'll work like a charm.
    No it won't.

A girl tried this with me before, lets just say I left her in pieces!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    No it won't.

A girl tried this with me before, lets just say I left her in pieces!
    Yeah but, with a name like 'areyoudizzyblud', you don't exactly sound like a decent gent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Yeah but, with a name like 'areyoudizzyblud', you don't exactly sound like a decent gent.

that is prejudice

you're making an assumption of me based on my name.

im a fairly decent young man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Lol this guy isn't much of a rah really.

No, I meant you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.