Turn on thread page Beta

What is your aim in life ? watch

ReputationRep:
    My main aim in life is to live.

I don't strive for happiness or success, the first will never be a constant and as for the second, I'm rubbish with my money and would probably blow it all on food and travel. With the possibility that I only get one chance on this Earth I'm enjoying seeing and doing as much as I can, carpe diem and all that.

ReputationRep:
    As cliché as it sounds, to make a difference and to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symph)
    My main aim in life is to live.

I don't strive for happiness or success, the first will never be a constant and as for the second, I'm rubbish with my money and would probably blow it all on food and travel. With the possibility that I only get one chance on this Earth I'm enjoying seeing and doing as much as I can, carpe diem and all that.
    Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    According to imsoacademic;

(Original post by imsoacademic)
    I just don't get it. You recently said you used EMA to buy weed, your grammar is just atrocious, your priority in life is engaging in sexual intercourse with promiscuous women and your academics are essentially pathetic.
    So my aim in life is to get high (purchased with my EMA), spell badly, have sex with promiscuous, and improve my 'pathetic' **** grades.

ReputationRep:
    King of my own country, though this will likely require a lottery win to get it off the ground.

ReputationRep:
    To turn the ride of erosion in this country, and bring back civil liberty

ReputationRep:
    1)Don't fail uni
    2)Become a cyborg
    3)???
    4) WORLD DOMINATION!

and I'm not even joking. No. I'm serious.
    Become my minions before it is too late!
    MWAHAHAHA!

ReputationRep:
    Live and die doing what I love. At the moment, that's making music. I honestly couldn't give a **** about money, power etc, so long as I have enough to keep myself going.

ReputationRep:
    To become the best Tekken & Street Fighter player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitheuk)
    Haha ...

ReputationRep:
    To live until the age of 111, so that I can finally get my Hogwarts acceptance letter. (They must've got my date of birth wrong the first time.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    According to imsoacademic;

So my aim in life is to get high (purchased with my EMA), spell badly, have sex with promiscuous, and improve my 'pathetic' **** grades.
    Haha ... By the way, :fyi: I heard girls liked guys with good grades (Or so I always believed). Let me know if they lied to me so I can stop working on that damn assignment

ReputationRep:
    Success and Survival.

ReputationRep:
    To take everything and everyone on, be aggressive and see where I end up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    To become the best Tekken & Street Fighter player.
    A noble and worthwhile goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitheuk)
    Haha ... By the way, :fyi: I heard girls liked guys with good grades (Or so I always believed). Let me know if they lied to me so I can stop working on that damn assignment
    Don't let your grades define you. Good grades doesn't necessarily equate to a girl on your ****. Some girls do like smart boys but everyone is different.

ReputationRep:
    To take as many steps towards immortality as I can. Mainly to have a successful career in the arts, and have children. Simple

ReputationRep:
    just to be happy. my aim in life would NEVER be power or money, i think that's awful

ReputationRep:
    Short term, get into university.
    Long term, have a happy family life and a decent job will be a bonus

ReputationRep:
    In terms of a career: To be a teacher.
    In terms of everything else: Have a family have good friends etc. Albeit cliche but thats all I genuinely want.

Oh and at the moment to get into university so I can actually do the first thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.