Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone here interested in photography? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recently got myself a old Canon camera through a friend and am itching to take some photos.I've always been interested in photography and really am a visual person but never had my own camera(skint thbh)

I'm not looking into having a career out of this,purely a hobby.Anyone got ideas of what I can take pictures of? And anyone got pictures to share?

ReputationRep:
    Take pictures of anything you find visually attractive or interesting. Just look around your house, or go outside and photograph nature.
    A lot of people start off photographing flowers, its quite a good thing to start with because you can experiment with angles and how you're going to photograph them. Then this will help when you go to photograph other things.
    Or if you have someone to photograph you could do some portraits

ReputationRep:
    My friend has a blog where she takes pictures of anyone she sees in town with a 'different' fashion sense, and she's doing a project on some of the buildings around manchester.
    keep your camera with you as much as you can so if you see a good shot you can take it, it can be anything that inspires you.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.