Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Government allowing homosexual propaganda in schools. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapezium)
    The Government are allowing packs from homosexual charity Stonewall that teach 'acceptance'. These packs teach kids as young as 5 to engage in and condone homosexual activity. This is barbaric population control under the guise of 'acceptance'.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/homosexua...ren-young-five
    Great idea, the sooner they are exposed to it, the more likely they are to see it as normal, which it is. It's not like they're being told to go and have sex and really at the age of 5 i somehow doubt they would haha, i seem to remember thinking boys were smelly and weird at that age.
    It's like that woman on cbeebies missing part of her arm, the younger they see these things the less likely they are to grow up and stare thinking it's disgusting and weird.
    Homophobia is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    This has been done already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    yes because they are gullible

wait until they are older so they can make their own decisions
    Gullible yes, but they're hardly going to be taught that being homosexual is what they should be. It's just teaching them to accept people regardless of their sexuality/race/religion, whatever. And what's wrong with that?

And with complete morons like the BNP around, I think it is pretty reasonable that children be taught that it is okay to be who you want to be. Calling the packs 'propoganda' is complete misuse of the word, infact that whole website is hilarious in some of the things it spouts.

"The British National Party regards this sexual and racial brainwashing of children as wholly perverse. The teaching of sexual propaganda to children is akin to child abuse and has no place in a healthy, normal society."

I mean, really?. Not only is homosexuality 'perverse' but also racially mixed families? Come on.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Is it damaging to teach them at such a young age?
    I'd imagine it could be. Surely teaching kids about sex should wait till they are at least 12?

ReputationRep:
    As opposed to heterosexual propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I'd imagine it could be. Surely teaching kids about sex should wait till they are at least 12?
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't say anything about sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    that age is a bit young don't you think? just let them have a normal childhood ffs
    Reading article in the Guardian today that says the Dutch start even earlier. Personally, I think exposing children to different sexualities is a good thing, so when they grow up being gay is just a fact of life, rather than something abnormal.

ReputationRep:
    Could somebody justify WHY there is ever an age too young to teach about sexuality (reiterating that this does not mean sex...)?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Well does it necessarily have to teach about sex?
    Although I don't think it is damaging in itself to teach sex ed then.

But if it's just about acceptance of homosexuals then they could easily just talk about attraction.
    That said I don't know how they are going about it, so I guess we'd need more information. And I can't be bothered clicking on a BNP link.

Edit: Nice picture in the sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapezium)
    The Government are allowing packs from homosexual charity Stonewall that teach 'acceptance'. These packs teach kids as young as 5 to engage in and condone homosexual activity. This is barbaric population control under the guise of 'acceptance'.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/homosexua...ren-young-five
    Right, not only have you flat out copied my thread, you've also done it in a way that is GUARANTEED to start a massive flame war instead of intelligent debate, seriously, gtfo.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1586161

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.