Got an email asking me to review Fat Gripz watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey George,

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank
    you for buying FAT GRIPZ.

My name is Matt and I'm one of the creators
    behind FAT GRIPZ. I've spent many years
    figuring out how to be successful at building
    muscle and strength (especially BIG arms)
    and helping others do the same.

I've received some awesome feedback on
    FAT GRIPZ which is very humbling.
    My goal is tell as many people as possible
    about FAT GRIPZ and I would be very
    appreciative if you could help.

Can you please link to FatGripz.com on any
    websites or blogs you visit. Here's the code so
    you can easily link:
    <a href="http://www.fatgripz.com">Weight Lifting|Strength Training|Powerlifting - Get Big with Fat Gripz</a>

I REALLY hope you enjoy using your Fat Gripz.
    Of course, I love to receive to feedback so feel
    free to shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]
    and let me know what you think. I especially love
    to receive testimonials and even photos and videos
    of people using their Fat Gripz (and if they're
    really good I'll try and put them on the site).

Train hard,

Matt

Check Out Fat Gripz In Action
    www.YouTube.com/FatGripz
    Then Upload Your Own Video!
    My review is as follows:

Ordered on the 8th February to help train for the fat bar events in a competition I have at the end of April.

No correspondence from company.

Nothing in the post.

Asked them what was up yesterday (at this point I don't really need them anymore, although they might be useful to have around), they said that increased demand means delays.

Got an email today asking me to write reviews on websites and blogs. Really??? If my review is good enough apparently they will post it on their website....... I'll submit it after my thing turns up because I worry that it might delay it even more.

Price gets 2 thumbs up out of 5, because if I didn't think it was worth buying I wouldn't have spent the money. However compared to the product quality (see below) it was indeed a bit expensive. :yy::yy::nn::nn::nn:

Product gets 0 thumbs up out of 5 for not existing :nn::nn::nn::nn::nn:

Customer service gets 1 because they replied to my email. If I were being harsh this would be cancelled out by the ridiculousness of asking me to review a product I just told them I didn't have, but I'm working on a theory that if I act nicer I'll be able to bang more skanks so 1/5 it is :yy::nn::nn::nn::nn:

Overall I give it 1 thumb up out of 5 because in spite of it being a crap company which is too busy thinking about people's biceps to send me stuff I paid for or even tell me why they haven't sent it without me asking, I have heard rumours that the things are good and I still kind of want them (this may be just me being too lazy to cancel the order and get my money back). :yy::nn::nn::nn::nn:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.