Turn on thread page Beta

Is this normal...or am i perve? watch

ReputationRep:
    So i do happen to have a lot of girl mates.....I've noticed this about myself recently, everytime im talking to them i generally make an eye contact, but somehow momentarily my gaze just drops to their boobs (i hope my facial expression doesnt changes ) but i try to look away as fast as i can. I can bet alot of girl mates do realize whats happening.

But anyway i want to ask you guys....is it normal for guys to act this way? or is this weird?

ReputationRep:
    You serious?! I didn't know females had faces until I was 15, and that was just by accident.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is normal.
    Its pervy if you keep staring.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - it's normal. But if you continue to stare, like a guy I know, then it's pervy.

ReputationRep:
    Tooooootally normal!

(Doesnt mean you should but does mean you're not weird)

ReputationRep:
    I can't say I've ever done that. Try looking before you engage in conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
    Yes, it is normal.
    Its pervy if you keep staring.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you're not drooling or fixated at them I think you're fine. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Thread title totally reminded me of "Are we human? Or are we dancer?"

ReputationRep:
    Totally normal, hell I think I do it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's totally normal- only gets pervy if youre just continuously staring at them. or if youre an old man looking at them- thats also creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Usually it changes from to :sexface:
    Damn why do you make so many good and funny comments :rofl: I can't rep you tis too soon :sadpanda:

ReputationRep:
    Even if they're covered up? :curious: I could understand if the tops were really low cut though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and it doesn't stop my gaze being drawn to my girl friends' boobs. I am not sure but I believe it is witchcraft of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    Men finds boobs fascinating. end of. Just as long as a drifting glance doesn't turn into a gawping stare you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    boobies :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's fine however, it's mega-pervy if you make it obvious like in 'Meet the Spartans'.
    http://bearmythology.files.wordpress...=500&h=350

It is normal I find it hard to keep looking at their faces though, sucks being taller than everyone thus having to look down

ReputationRep:
    http://motivationalimage.com/old/wp-...1222872102.jpg

:teehee:

Yes it's normal, as long as you don't stare :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    It is normal I find it hard to keep looking at their faces though, sucks being taller than everyone thus having to look down
    Being taller = better view

Its a blessing trust me!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.