Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: If a guy took you out as a bet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pretty ****ed tbh. Why are you bringing it up from a few years ago anyway? Are you planning on doing the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy but I honestly wouldn't care if someone did this to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    Pretty ****ed tbh. Why are you bringing it up from a few years ago anyway? Are you planning on doing the same thing?
    That girl very recently added me on facebook, and no I would never

ReputationRep:
    I would have beat the **** out of him im not even kidding, it would be war.

Happened once in year 8, I know it was ages ago and I was young but it really messed with my head (now in 6th form and have had a few short and one long term relationship). I still don't take people asking me out seriously and a mixture of that and the split from my bf of 2years makes me feel pretty crappy

ReputationRep:
    I would demand my share of the money >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    lol, reminds me when i asked this girl out, cos my mates dared me too, she was like a 6/10 but whatever, I smashed it and told her straight after that she was just a shag and i don't want to be with her.
    What a fine figure of a man you are.

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ty thing to do. I'd make sure his **** was out of service for a good while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sai4)
    I'm a guy but I honestly wouldn't care if someone did this to me.
    Are you that desperate?

ReputationRep:
    No girl should be put through that, especially since some of us are already so insecure, that would make her feel worthless. I hope Karma hits him 10 times back in the face, *******.

ReputationRep:
    I would be mortified, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam89)
    No girl should be put through that, especially since some of us are already so insecure, that would make her feel worthless. I hope Karma hits him 10 times back in the face, *******.
    I doubt it, he is ridiculously confident and regularly shows me print screens of his chats on facebook showing girls agreeing to hook up with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    That girl very recently added me on facebook, and no I would never
    Ahh that explains it then. Good! Poor girl though. I've had people say they liked me as a joke but they weren't that good at lying :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    fuming /thread.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, it's only one date. I probably wouldn't care all that much.

I'd still exact revenge though. But more for lulz than for any serious reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    I doubt it, he is ridiculously confident and regularly shows me print screens of his chats on facebook showing girls agreeing to hook up with him.
    No wonder he's a ********, if girls are throwing themselves on him, I guess he would be. By the way is this "guy" you by any chance, just curious.

And I believe in what comes around goes around, so it may seem all good for him now, but one day he will suffer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam89)
    No wonder he's a ********, if girls are throwing themselves on him, I guess he would be. By the way is this "guy" you by any chance, just curious.

And I believe in what comes around goes around, so it may seem all good for him now, but one day he will suffer.
    No, it's absolutely not me. Really.

ReputationRep:

I've got with a girl for a tenner in a club before. i don't see what i did wrong as i probably made her feel better about her fat self as i am ridiculously good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've got with a girl for a tenner in a club before. i don't see what i did wrong as i probably made her feel better about her fat self as i am ridiculously good looking
    Said with the protection of 'anonymous' I see.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.