The Student Room Group

Girls: If a guy took you out as a bet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm a guy but I honestly wouldn't care if someone did this to me.
Original post by converselove
Pretty ****ed tbh. Why are you bringing it up from a few years ago anyway? Are you planning on doing the same thing?

That girl very recently added me on facebook, and no I would never :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I would have beat the **** out of him im not even kidding, it would be war.
Happened once in year 8, I know it was ages ago and I was young but it really messed with my head (now in 6th form and have had a few short and one long term relationship). I still don't take people asking me out seriously and a mixture of that and the split from my bf of 2years makes me feel pretty crappy :s-smilie:
I would demand my share of the money >.<
Original post by Anabolicminds
lol, reminds me when i asked this girl out, cos my mates dared me too, she was like a 6/10 but whatever, I smashed it and told her straight after that she was just a shag and i don't want to be with her.

What a fine figure of a man you are.
Reply 26
What a ****ty thing to do. I'd make sure his dick was out of service for a good while.
Reply 27
Original post by Sai4
I'm a guy but I honestly wouldn't care if someone did this to me.

Are you that desperate?
Reply 28
No girl should be put through that, especially since some of us are already so insecure, that would make her feel worthless. I hope Karma hits him 10 times back in the face, *******.
Reply 29
I would be mortified, obviously.
Original post by Sam89
No girl should be put through that, especially since some of us are already so insecure, that would make her feel worthless. I hope Karma hits him 10 times back in the face, *******.

I doubt it, he is ridiculously confident and regularly shows me print screens of his chats on facebook showing girls agreeing to hook up with him.
Original post by Bektas
That girl very recently added me on facebook, and no I would never :smile:

Ahh that explains it then. Good! Poor girl though. I've had people say they liked me as a joke but they weren't that good at lying :rolleyes:
fuming /thread.
Reply 33
I dunno, it's only one date. I probably wouldn't care all that much.

I'd still exact revenge though. But more for lulz than for any serious reason.
Reply 34
Original post by Bektas
I doubt it, he is ridiculously confident and regularly shows me print screens of his chats on facebook showing girls agreeing to hook up with him.

No wonder he's a dickhead, if girls are throwing themselves on him, I guess he would be. By the way is this "guy" you by any chance, just curious.

And I believe in what comes around goes around, so it may seem all good for him now, but one day he will suffer.
Original post by Sam89
No wonder he's a dickhead, if girls are throwing themselves on him, I guess he would be. By the way is this "guy" you by any chance, just curious.

And I believe in what comes around goes around, so it may seem all good for him now, but one day he will suffer.

No, it's absolutely not me. Really.
(edited 13 years ago)
I've got with a girl for a tenner in a club before. i don't see what i did wrong as i probably made her feel better about her fat self as i am ridiculously good looking
Original post by Anonymous
I've got with a girl for a tenner in a club before. i don't see what i did wrong as i probably made her feel better about her fat self as i am ridiculously good looking

Said with the protection of 'anonymous' I see.
Original post by Bektas
Said with the protection of 'anonymous' I see.

safe

Quick Reply