Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I keep hearing that its food might not be the best, and so was wondering how well you rate it? And is there many healthy option such as free fruit or do you have to pay extra for it?

ReputationRep:
    Mostly edible.. mostly.

ReputationRep:
    Open day food was okay, but I can tell they don't use Heinz beans which is a genuine consideration in deciding whether to Firm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenkatsu)
    Open day food was okay, but I can tell they don't use Heinz beans which is a genuine consideration in deciding whether to Firm.
    That's a negative.

So I am getting the impression it's pretty bad then
    Might try and move to Butler college

ReputationRep:
    Which college are you in at the moment?? On the open day we had a variety of fruit for breakfast as well as cooked stuff and cereal, and a choice of at least 3 main courses for dinner, and also lots of fresh salad. There was cucumber, so I was happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cello Ninja)
    Which college are you in at the moment?? On the open day we had a variety of fruit for breakfast as well as cooked stuff and cereal, and a choice of at least 3 main courses for dinner, and also lots of fresh salad. There was cucumber, so I was happy
    That sounds good! I am at St Aidans and the food was really bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie678)
    That sounds good! I am at St Aidans and the food was really bad!
    I was at Greys. Is wasn't amazingly tasty (apart from the cucumber) But still nice enough.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.