Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm so sexually confused, I don't know what to do. Watch

Sorry if this is too long and I may just go on forever.
    Well I'm a guy (18) and since a few years I've been madly in love with this girl. But it turns out that shes not really in to me as much and I have cried over her because of rejection. I've tried to move on and being with other girls hasn't really helped or felt anything, because I've deeply loved her and I don't know what to do.
    I also sometimes have gay tendencies and I think I might be in to men and I've also recently had my eye on this cute guy at my school, but I don't think it actually means much. So me and this girl are going to be going to different universities very soon and I was thinking if I told her I fancied a guy (which is not a complete lie) she might hang around and talk to me more often, she loves hanging out with gay men; but I haven't told this to many people before so its slightly scary and if I told her at least I wouldn't lose her as quickly.
    What are your opinions on this?

ReputationRep:
    Bi-sexual

ReputationRep:
    pretend to be gay to score with a chick

solid move brah

ReputationRep:
    Gay

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and if you tell her that you're gay, you might get to watch her get undressed, just like in the movies!

Come out to her as bisexual if you want, but don't think it's going to be a ploy to get her back into your life.

(Original post by Swarley Stinson)
    Yeah, and if you tell her that you're gay, you might get to watch her get undressed, just like in the movies!

Come out to her as bisexual if you want, but don't think it's going to be a ploy to get her back into your life.
    Better than not completely losing her because I probably wouldn't have seen her after university again.

ReputationRep:
    Do you really want a girl you apparently love to hang around just 'cause you like the penis?
    Move on. You'd be surprised how easy that is to do when you go to University.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.