Bit harsh.
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    welcome to the jungle

ReputationRep:
    As long as its not a freaking forest down there I'd have no problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walter Ego)
    Nothing stops me, even Brian Blessed camping in their pants. Once the kecks are off it's gonna happen, no matter what !
    Not even a johnson?

ReputationRep:
    Sex yes, chowing down no. It's unpleasant enough getting my own clean head hair in my mouth when eating... I'm sure most people don't want pubes in their teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Not even a johnson?
    Well, we were discussing 'sex with a girl', so the presence of a penis other than my own wouldn't be acceptable.

Unless we were having a threesome of course, then a trusted friend whom knows that we are out of bounds to each other and are both there to simply exploit her would be OK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Omg I do that! I wax my legs, pits, eyebrow, upper lip and lady parts, shave my feet, toes, fingers, stomach, chest and nipples, and I bleach my arms. I like to be smooth!
    Wow that is a very comprehensive waxing routine - your boyfriend is a very lucky guy!!! x

ReputationRep:
    Yes, definitely...FAR prefer a bush to clean shaven

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.