Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by loling909)
    Surely he takes you seriously if he's asking you about marriage and kids?
    saying that, he told me he loved me when we kissed for the first time (got together), i was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek wtf

then 10 months later he left me cuz he liked someone else, which probably didnt work out so he came back ahaa (though he did seem genuinely sorry)

in short, he's a kind of emotional/romantic/easily impressed/influenced guy

Ok seems like I've missed something? Why's he calling you jealous?

You can PM if you want to talk about your situation for advice...cause you're thread is confusing me lol
    hey, look in the post above you

ReputationRep:
    excessive attention = ? and who are these 'other females'?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    In short, he's a kind of emotional/romantic/easily impressed/influenced guy not a serious guy*

Ok seems like I've missed something? Why's he calling you jealous?

You can PM if you want to talk about your situation for advice...cause you're thread is confusing me lol
    is it ok if i do PM you?:o:o

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    excessive attention = ? and who are these 'other females'?
    haha

ok, he doesn;t have any consistent female friends, girls come and go out of his life every few months.
    few examples of inappropriate behaviour
    1) taking photos at a party with a girl hugging, pretending to kiss, one photo with his head/face pressed up against her boob
    2) after seeing someone's pic commenting "her boobs have grown" to an audience of a male friend and me
    3) saying that one of his friends was being too cocky so he tried to piss her off my saying "i want you" and "let's do it"
    apparently this made her tell him to **** off
    the girl herself emailed me about it

like.......... okay............................ .
    just general things i myself wouldn't do out of respect for him, like commenting on photos sayin a girl looks hot/cute/sweet/drawing hearts

just meh, the online stuff might not be a big deal, but feels so cuz we're in a LDR.
    friends are saying what he's doing isn't right

ReputationRep:
    is it ok if i do PM you?:o:o
    Yh go for it

Yh go for it
    sorry actually i explained quite a lot in my last post

ReputationRep:
    haha

ok, he doesn;t have any consistent female friends, girls come and go out of his life every few months.
    1) taking photos at a party with a girl hugging, pretending to kiss, one photo with his head/face pressed up against her boob
    2) after seeing someone's pic commenting "her boobs have grown" to an audience of a male friend and me
    3) saying that one of his friends was being too cocky so he tried to piss her off my saying "i want you" and "let's do it"

just general things i myself wouldn't do out of respect for him, like commenting on photos sayin a girl looks hot/cute/sweet/drawing hearts

just meh, the online stuff might not be a big deal, but feels so cuz we're in a LDR.
    Your bf sounds like a right ****. :lolwut: tbh, I don't think you derserve him at all. You deserve way better than that.

ReputationRep:
    Somebody is having doubts :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    1) 2) 3)
    All seem relatively minor from a teenage boy for me..

sayin a girl looks hot/cute/sweet/drawing hearts
    If you've flagged this as a nono or come across as the type who's bothered then yes this is insensitive/out of order and the leaving you for someone else in the past doesn't bode well either

Again a bit worrying..

It's much much worse when you're removed from the situation yourself aye. Trust is important in any relationship and absolutely vital in LDR's.. doesn't sound like he inspires much (trust) in you so I can empathise. Standard TSR advice would be 'talk to him', if it were me I wouldn't bother talking.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    long story.. giving other females excessive (in my opinion) attention
    on the other hand, my views might be 19th century.......
    idk.. i don't think he's joking.

thank you.
    ahhh okay, talk to him about this then. tell him he's not allowed to speak until you have said everything.

Nah I don't think he's joking either. It's a bit weird that he's the one wanting to settle down as it's usually the other way around! You're welcome, let us know how it goes!

(Original post by converselove)
    ahhh okay, talk to him about this then. tell him he's not allowed to speak until you have said everything.

Nah I don't think he's joking either. It's a bit weird that he's the one wanting to settle down as it's usually the other way around! You're welcome, let us know how it goes!
    idk......... sometimes wish he'd end it or cheat or smthing........ i can't bring myself to, because i know i will feel guilty and want him back

It's much much worse when you're removed from the situation yourself aye. Trust is important in any relationship and absolutely vital in LDR's.. doesn't sound like he inspires much (trust) in you so I can empathise. Standard TSR advice would be 'talk to him', if it were me I wouldn't bother talking.. :rolleyes:
    i tried talking, it's no use
    he just carries on
    like on so many occasions he'd say we're gonna "talk on the phone in an hour" in the evening
    in the meantime he's not doing anything, sitting on the computer...
    i'll be there waiting for him
    then he'd be like ooh it's late, im gonna go to bed

seriously?! just say u're too tired to talk in the first place then! or talk first then play fifa
    it's minor thing, yes, but put altogether with all the others...

ReputationRep:
    haha

and this, to you, is a romantic guy?

(Original post by in_vogue)
    and this, to you, is a romantic guy?
    haha he claims he is
    the likes the idea of a "walking-around-all-day-then-stand-looking-at-the-sunset-by-the-lake-listening-to-music-hugging-then-it-rains-and-we-run-home-dripping-wet-fall-asleep-together"

haa

ReputationRep:
    just say u're too tired to talk in the first place then! or talk first then play fifa it's minor thing, yes, but put altogether with all the others...
    I'd make it clear in no uncertain terms that you're not impressed and that if this carries on you're going to have to let him go.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha he claims he is
    the likes the idea of a "walking-around-all-day-then-stand-looking-at-the-sunset-by-the-lake-listening-to-music-hugging-then-it-rains-and-we-run-home-dripping-wet-fall-asleep-together"

haa
    Are you serious? *vom*

Are you serious? *vom*
    yes, i'm serious, he told me about it a few days ago
    trying to recollect any other fantasies..
    i'll let you know ahaha

yh i cringed:cool:

Are you serious? *vom*
    OHOHHHH he once saw a pic of a girl and a guy in matching *she's my gf ===>*
    *<=== he's my bf* t-shirts, and wanted to get some

I'd make it clear in no uncertain terms that you're not impressed and that if this carries on you're going to have to let him go.. :rolleyes:
    yh simple as..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.