Turn on thread page Beta

NEW BURIAL EP WHY IS THERE NOT A THREAD ABOUT THIs watch

ReputationRep:

I bought a vinyl of it, feels good man.

DISCUSS MA NIGGAHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

ReputationRep:
    it's out?!?!?!

I thought those singles were out monday ahhhh
    *listens*

Edit: Incredible.

ReputationRep:
    Ordered from Bleep and arrived today, so yeh it's already out am guessing. This stuff is way better than that Thom Yorke/Four Tet collab.

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I though it comes out 28th.

Got to finish listening to Mala first though....

Gonna be up all night!

ReputationRep:
    I have never heard of these, but damn that Stolen Dog song is good.

ReputationRep:
    New EP is amazing, love how Burial's sound is progressing. Hope we get an album later this year as well. I don't think Burial's ever put out a release I dislike so far.

ReputationRep:
    Burial=God.

ReputationRep:
    This is awesome, I can't wait until I listen to this at home on some monitors or out in the car in the middle of the night.

ReputationRep:
    Got this in 24bit FLAC -- sounds ****ing awesome. Definitely worth the four year wait.

There's some new stuff he's done with Thom Yorke & Four Tet too.

ReputationRep:
    As much as i adore Burial, i cant help finding these tunes a little empty... When he was an anonymous producer his music had such a mysterious undertone, as if anyone walking the streets of South London could be this superb and unique producer observing life to create another masterpiece. I simply cannot listen to it in the same light due to so many producers who are approaching production from the same direction as well as his inevitable unmasking altering his persona.

Still I am very happy that such a decent producer is getting the credit he deserves as well as being able to work with other phenomenal musicians to take it to the next level. Music needs to be celebrated and preserved not rationed and sheltered (which is how i think im coming across).

Keep up the good work!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.