Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have applied for the course Dental Technology at University of Leeds,
    I received a letter that says you have a "manual dexterity test" and an essay based test. Has anyone done this, and tell me what its about?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I got this letter too, but i have noooo idea what we are going to make and write [probably something about dental tech].
    I'd love to know as well, because I'm getting scared! ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenbow)
    Hi!
    I got this letter too, but i have noooo idea what we are going to make and write [probably something about dental tech].
    I'd love to know as well, because I'm getting scared! ;p

I know its hard to ask help cos less people do it.. my interview tommorow!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied for dental technology at manchester met. Everyone ive spoke to so far has had this letter and had to have an interview? I just got a conditional offer in November but they never sent anything about an interview? What do you hav do to? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashdah Nazir)
    I know its hard to ask help cos less people do it.. my interview tommorow!!
    was it hard? don't need to know the details about it, but just curious about the whole thing, like- hard to go through??

ReputationRep:
    Ive also applied for dental technology at mancheter met and hearing this has just freaked me out! And also, on my conditional offer letter IN SMALL PRINT was "You will need a dental technology kit costing £700" !!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.